You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:04:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kasen's Midnight Whim (looking for f) [MUL]  (Read 332 times)

Offline kasen03Topic starter

Kasen's Midnight Whim (looking for f) [MUL]
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »
I don't often post here, but had a passing fancy tonight, and thought I'd toss it out there to see if there was anyone who could catch a spark of inspiration from this plot seed and want to run with it.  Any interested parties please contact me via PM.  Characters and situations subject to change at our whim!

Who is he? - Mid thirties, tall, stocky.  Basically a 'nice guy' but going through a rough patch.  Bad day at the office?  Wife left him?  Who knows.  But he is out joy-riding in the wee-hours of the morning with careless regard to speed or the sense of it.

Who is she? - Teenaged, angsty.  Tired of being pigeon-holed and wanting to rebel - although deep down a 'decent person'.  Why is she out waiting at the bus-stop?  Dumped?  Ditched at a party?  Runaway?  Who knows.

Setting - He roars to a stop-light infront of a bus-stop.  She stands there in the shelter for a bus that won't come for hours.  Even though she's young enough to be his daughter, he revs the engine and gives her a wink.  She comes over and just jumps into the car through the open window.

Where it goes?  Up for negotiation.

Offline Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Re: Kasen's Midnight Whim (looking for f) [MUL]
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 02:48:25 AM »
I really like the idea for this story and would be more than happy to play the teenage girl.

Offline YoungOne

Re: Kasen's Midnight Whim (looking for f) [MUL]
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 03:40:45 PM »
I can be the girl, the story line could be fun and taken about anywhere, Message me  ;)