You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:03:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Romance  (Read 649 times)

Offline NothingTopic starter

Seeking Romance
« on: March 22, 2006, 03:53:33 PM »
Hello all :)
I'm looking for a guy to wine and dine me, basically. I've always played slavelike characters, almost always non-consensual and violent in some way shape or form and I'd like to try the other end of the spectrum for once.

So, I'm looking for someone to "court" me, so to speak. Be all romantic, sweet, charming..and whatever else it is that you romantic guys do...Take me on carriage rides, walks on the beach to look at the stars, picnics, flowers, blah blah blah...all that happy sappy crap...

I'm usually a pretty good writer (not a very good speaker..) and I can at least put together a well formed sentance every now and again, so...
Any takers?

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Seeking Romance
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 09:30:48 PM »
That does sound like a bit of fun, though I'm not sure how regularly I could post on a one on one.  Would it be an original charecter or a fan fiction or an author charecter RP? 

Offline Siegfried

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 10:13:04 PM »
I too sound interested.  Please tell us more about what you wish to see and play.

Offline Arander

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »
I'd be up for a nice, simple one-off game. The romance setting is something I've preferred myself on occastion. I find myself able to post minimum once a day, maybe mroe if we catch each other online at the same time. Feel free to PM with any ideas/settings that you have in mind and we'll see if something can be worked out.

Offline NothingTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »
It'd be an original character...
As to preferences, well....
I don't really know...as I said, I never really played anything that wasn't master / slave and non-consensual.
But I was thinking a plantation owners daughter or a princess or something equally silly like that...gets charmed by a local boy or has a bunch of suiters or something, I don't know

Offline PhoenixBlaze

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 03:00:15 PM »
Hmmm nice regular romance, sounds interesting.