You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:26:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hi... again... I think? ((Dave's RP ideas)) [MUL]  (Read 403 times)

Offline DaveTopic starter

Hi... again... I think? ((Dave's RP ideas)) [MUL]
« on: August 15, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »
For those of you who remember me... though I doubt anyone does. I might a brief appearance on this website... a while ago, before I was whisked off in real-life matters, and completely forgot about this site... almost. But now I'm back, and I have a few Roleplays I'd like to try out, so uhm... PM or post in this thread if you're interested at all, I suppose.

.:Superheroine:. NC
Taking place in a small, growing city, where the main form of justice comes from a (Rather attractive) masked super heroine. Unfortunately, her secret identity is discovered by a criminal, who threatens to unmask the vigilante to the public, if she doesn't do exactly as he says...

.:Riverfield High:. NC, Multiplayer
Inside Riverfield highschool, there is a girl. Straight A student, head of the Cheerleading squad, and total tease. She's taken many a girl's boyfriend, only to lead them on and crush they're hearts. A group of students (2 boys, and a girl, but this is more than likely to differ) have decided to teach the little slut a lesson, and find the perfect opportunity when they plant a bag of Marijuana in her locker...
Needed: 1 dom boy andor girl, and a sub willing to play the cheerleader

.:Aliens Exist:. NC
A young woman, living a completely ordinary life is suddenly abducted by a mysterious group of intergalactic slavers and is sold onto the planet Terra, where female species from all over the galaxy are taken and sold, and used by a variety of (Humaniod) aliens as pleasure toys.

.:Turn of the tide:. NC
A young, aspiring female cop is patrolling the highway when she notices a man speeding in a car, and pulls him over to give him a ticket. Little does she know that this is a setup, and the tide is turned when she is bound, gagged, and forced away into the car to a group of underground criminals who delight and using cops or other law enforcement agents as pets.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:27:28 AM by Dave »

Offline Surrender

Re: Hi... again... I think? ((Dave's RP ideas)) [MUL]
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »
Interested in Turn of the Tide if it's still avaliable :]

Offline Butterflykiss

Re: Hi... again... I think? ((Dave's RP ideas)) [MUL]
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 09:31:48 AM »
Interested in the sci-fi, alien scenario. Shall pm you~