You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:42:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Transformation, Last man alive, monster girls, wow I have a lot I want...  (Read 510 times)

Offline KeyOfTwilightTopic starter

So after being back after a year's time, I figured it was proper to post a thread expressing my desire for a one on one roleplay.  Note, this can eventually turn into group roleplays as well, but for now, one on one is what I'm desiring. 

I have a huge fetish for sexual transformation, as well as monster girl transformation.  I don't know why, but it makes for great roleplays in my mind.  I have a few plots in mind with this, however, how they flesh out would more depend on those who inquire on the plots.  Yes, I would prefer to save plot discussion for a time after I find a partner to roleplay with.

The other roleplay idea I am craving is something akin to the story of Y: Last Man Alive.  Plague or something else kills all but one man as far as people know (99.9999999999999999% of people don't even know about said last man)  and that man is left to find what happened, and how he will play a part in the future.  This could end up as a group roleplay in the future as well. 

So, I guess post if you're interested, and I'll pm you from there to flesh out ideas.

Offline Korokage

I can see how the Last Man Alive RP would result in, what those in the know call, and unwanted harem situation. And now I am amused and intrigued. Oh wait you're looking for a chick probably. Lol, my bad.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:32:06 AM by Korokage »

I never said I'd not need another man further down.  And no, not a harem.  It's complex, you'd have to read Y to get the idea i'm striking at.

Offline Korokage

Do you know where I can get Y? And I didn't necessarily mean a litteral harem, 'cause if it becaomes a group game with lots of girls then...well you know. :P

usually borders has it, certainly any comic shop.  I'm through volumes 1-4, there are ten volumes, so as soon as i get a new job ill be buying more, but i have the general idea.

Offline Transgirlenstein

Tell me of this monster girl plot.