You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 04:44:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some new kidnapping N/C ideas. (dom,nc,un)  (Read 708 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

Some new kidnapping N/C ideas. (dom,nc,un)
« on: August 10, 2009, 09:07:39 AM »
I have a few ideas, based on my recent travels, and on other ideas that have come to mind.

Idea 1. Im holidaying in England/Scotland. Im seen by a wealthy/connected male or female, who simply has to have me.She has me kidnapped and delivered to them to become their new maid/bdsm companion/pet,something along those lines.

Idea 2. Im travelling through a rural area, stop at a private psyc hospital for directions. Unknown to me, a patient of theirs has died, one whos parents rarely visit, but pay well for her to be kept there.As im about her height and build, they drug me and keep me in her private, sealed room, made to become her, dress like her and act like her.

Idea 3. Im holidaying along the coastline of Europe. Im seen by an heiress, who has me kidnapped and taken onto her private ship, to become her subtly restrained, exotic maid and toy.

Idea 4. Im going through mexico. Im taken from my car at a remote stop, gas stop or from my motel, to become the newest girl at a strip club, brothel, or the pet of someone wealthy and connected.

Offline Ceron

Re: Some new kidnapping N/C ideas. (dom,nc,un)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 09:21:04 PM »
 I would be interested in either option 1 or 4

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »
Im glad you like them. I would be interested in doing option no 4 with you. Who would you want to be, a drug lord, brothel owner who keeps me for himself, club owner, what works best in your mind.

Offline Ceron

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »
ohh choices...

Thinks for a long moment. ............

Decisions, decisions.....

Hmm I will take the drug lord..

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »
Good choice, ok.So you would have me taken from my car or motel to become your pet, perhaps personal exotic maid, kept by your side to orally pleasure you, or to bend over the desk or kitchen bench while you slam into my pussy from behind. Perhaps kept in a specific or humiliating, skimpy outfit.

Offline Ceron

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 10:38:52 PM »
Wow more choices.. This is awesome

Thinks again

How about right in the open let's say at some sort of dive bar. My men come in like the own the place <which more then likely it is I who owns it> And drags out out from the bar and throws you into a car. From there they rip your clothes off and leash and collar you. From there I am sure you can imagine the potential as such a pretty pet.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 10:50:36 PM »
Oh i can imagine the potential, made to become the pretty pet of a powerfull drug lord. No one would stop them as i was dragged out, stripped naked, then collared and leashed by your men, cuffed as well,but not harmed too much, as your men know that i;ll look prettier if im not bruised.

Offline Ceron

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
well that and I would feed them to the pigs if a hair was harmed on my pretty pet. Well unless it was I roughing her up a bit

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 08:42:58 AM »
mmm, thats true,ok.I can start us off if you like.From when im in the bar and im dragged away, if that works, or after that point perhaps. Yes, only you could rough me up.

Offline Ceron

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
at the bar sounds like a good starting point

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 07:58:26 AM »
Ok, that works, i can start us off if you like, in the non conscent freeform solo thread, and i;ll message you with its title, so you can find it.

Offline Ceron

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »
That's fine will reply when i get home from work

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »
excellent, i should sign off to get to bed very soon, but will be on when im back from work, cant wait.