You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:48:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Rpers!  (Read 362 times)

Offline maniacTopic starter

Seeking Rpers!
« on: July 21, 2009, 06:02:36 PM »
Hi! I'm toying with a few story lines but I was looking for an RPer who might be interested in trying out a Starcraft plot line. I've been itching to try an idea with Kerrigan creating more infested terrans like her. My preferences more towards FxF and I'm fairly flexible but I was considering a few of the following

(Kerrigan 'Queen of Blades'/OC)

(OC/ Sakura), (Temari/ OC)

(OC / Integra)
(Victoria / Integra)

Sarah used to help he brother in his adventuring. He may have been anight but she was an eager headstrong sister. However when he is sent out on a quest for a mystical ring to help against some invading evil Sarah goes along but makes a critical error. She is turned into a vampire though taken back to the kingdom to be experimented on. Your character could be the apprentice to the wizard that is searching for weaknesses, a friend she convinces to release her or even perhaps the queen whom is aghast at what happens as the kingdom is fighting for it's life against the invaders.