You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:21:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Brainwash [NC]  (Read 462 times)

Offline The Great TriangleTopic starter

The Brainwash [NC]
« on: July 11, 2009, 08:34:54 PM »
The idea of the roleplay is that a guy gets together with a girl.  They break up, but the guy is a psycho.  The poor girl didn't realize her ex had an extra copy of the key to her house, didn't even feel the needle puncturing her in her sleep. 

She wakes up strapped to a chair, in a very special room, built specifically to turn her into a slave.  The white walls each have projectors pointed at them, displaying whatever image her ex wants her to see.  The room is filled with tricks, and highly automated.  For as long as it takes, the poor girl will be hypnotized, tortured, conditioned, trained, and imprisoned, until she either becomes a mindless slave or cracks completely.

I'm probobly going to take several applications for this game, and I'll pick the one that intruiges me most.  I might also run multiple versions of it, depending on if I get several ideas that really catch my fancy.  :)

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: The Brainwash [NC]
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 11:16:11 AM »
Oh, I would be interesting in this Triangle!

Offline Piercer

Re: The Brainwash [NC]
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »
Sound like something I would be into. Just let me know if you are still open for it.

Thank Piercer