You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:52:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What's that music video?  (Read 293 times)

Offline Dim HonTopic starter

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
What's that music video?
« on: June 25, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »
I watched a music video some weeks ago, and both the name of the song and the band have left my brain - but I remember I liked the song, but can't recall a single lyric. Very frustrating.

But I do remember the music video. The POV was from the inside of a car. There is a fat man running in front, and the car is following him slowly. The camera sizzles and there's a guy in the back seat doing the singing but no one at the wheel. The camera pans back and forth a few times from the singer to the running man and back, then at the end of the song the runner stops and throws a lighted match or zippo down onto some leaking oil, and the car backs up but catches on fire... It was a very simple music video in that that was all, but I thought it was snazzy.

Can anyone help?

Offline Dim HonTopic starter

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: What's that music video?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:09:14 PM »
I found it!

Radiohead - Karma Police

Woot. ^_^