You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:10:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Extreme Transformers Movieverse *NC-Exotic mul*  (Read 285 times)

Offline AragemTopic starter

Extreme Transformers Movieverse *NC-Exotic mul*
« on: June 25, 2009, 09:29:47 AM »
Okay, bing a huge Transformers fan and having just watched Revenge of the Fallen, I SOOOOO want to do a game/story based off it.

My character:  I am willing to play Mikaela or Sam or even Maggie.  I can also play an OC if you having something else in mind.

Partner:  Decepticon.  Definately has to be a Decepticon.  Whether its Megatron, Starscream, or any Decepticon seen from the movie, it is fine.  Or if you want to do a Decepticon OC, that is fine as well.

Story:  It can be anything from my character being kidnapped by a Con, enslaved or made into a pet.  Or the Decepticons have won the war and hve taken over Earth and my character is just one of many pets/slaves to their robot masters.

Sex:  Anything goes.  Here are my red lines that will not be crossed:  Scat/urine play, cutting off limbs, or impregnantion. 

What I want in a partner:  I want imagination and the skill to be write out that imagination.  I want you to be descriptive and have good grammar.

Having watched 2007 and 2009 movies is a MUST!!!!!! 

Offline Alex Valentyne

Re: Extreme Transformers Movieverse *NC-Exotic mul*
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:33:02 AM »
I haven't seen the 2009 movie yet (going on Sunday with brother and cousin) but I'd love to play a transformers roleplay.  I'm intimately familiar with the Generation 1 characters, and I'm a huge fan of the movie too obviously. 

Please consider me.  PM me if you want to sketch out some storyline ideas, or even just talk about it some more.