You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:25:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: NC-E Yukerit Castle- Now recruiting  (Read 576 times)

Offline ArlynTopic starter

NC-E Yukerit Castle- Now recruiting
« on: June 23, 2009, 12:21:37 AM »
Welcome to Yukerit!  We've had ourselves some fun, but alas, it seems that our queen and the twin princesses have been struck by the chaotic hand of magic!

Not to mention we've lost a few players due to what is presumably IRL reasons.  As a result, we're recruiting for all sorts of posts.  We've got ourselves a power-vacuum in character and possible border issues as well, which means that there's potential for those distant relatives of the throne to come and claim it for themselves! <- Our character thread.<- Our OOC thread. <- Our IC thread.

If you're interested, feel free to create a character.  Nothing game-breaking, no deities unless there are huge power-blocks on 'em, etc.  No god-moding, basically.  It's an NC-Exotic Small Group, so please take a look and if you have questions, feel free to ask.  Or just make a character and post it in the character thread, that works perfectly well also.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 12:39:22 AM by Arlyn »

Offline Myrleena

Re: NC-E Yukerit Castle- Now recruiting
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 12:36:43 AM »
I'm going to reiterate that we're looking for more members, as I'm the co-GM to Arlyn, although it's mostly just me answering minor questions.  I refer major decisions to Arlyn.  But if you're interested and have any questions, feel free to ping me by PM, here, or by my AIM in my profile.

Online Doomsday

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 02:10:49 PM »
Arlyn's got 666 posts! Bad luck... The prince here, we need more players! PM me if you want to talk details, I'll do whatever I can to get YOU in this game.

Offline ArlynTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »
666?  Not bad, I've had that number show up a few times.  Driver's License, no less.  lol

But yes, we could use some more people in the game.

Offline Chat Noir

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »
I will post here to show some interest. But I'd have to read up on it and catch up before seriously committing.

Offline DarkAngel

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 12:16:43 AM »
Some one pm me with the storyline and fill me in what is going on and what you need ..