You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:58:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Yukerit Castle - Characters needed  (Read 454 times)

Offline ArlynTopic starter

Yukerit Castle - Characters needed
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:07:35 PM »
Basically, we've lost a few important players to IRL and could use someone who might be willing to 'use' them.  The Queen character has been AWOL for quite a while, and so we've basically written her off for now.  The player of the twin princesses has also gone AWOL, although I'm hoping that both players may return sometime soon.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33549.0 - This is the character thread for the game.

Now, we at least could use the princesses being around again, and I have a way to make this possible.  If you're interested, IM me and I can fill you in on some details.  One prerequisite would be to be able to play a switch between dominant and submissive, because we have to keep the characters from being -too- far from what they were when the original player was playing as them.  The other might be to be able to play as both (this is up to you, however, even having one princess in use would be nice).