A craving and a story idea

Started by Flying Tengu, June 05, 2009, 12:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Tengu

Hello!  As the title indicates, I've got both a craving, and a story idea.

First, the craving!  I'm currently playing in a D&D here on Elliquiy.  My character is a female elven ranger named Valanna.  Currently, my GM is away for a bit, but I need more sexy adventures!  I thought I'd have a branch off from my current game, using the same character, but not interfering with the game I'm already playing.  So, here's an idea I had...

Valanna has been separated from her companions.  While trying to travel deeper into the dungeon, she encounters some sort of group holding unarmed arena-style battles.  The organizer says that if she wins a battle, he'll show her the path leading onward.  Proud of her combat skill, she agrees.  However, unknown to her, Valanna's male opponent is not given the goal of defeating her in unarmed combat but of stripping her, teasing and playing with her body, and eventually going all the way.  Over the course of the match, Valanna would go from outrage, to perfunctory resistance, to passive enjoyment, to enthusiastic participation.

So, that's the basic idea.  This could be freeform or system.  Other elements could come in, but just look at my O/o list; I'd rather not get as far down as my "meh"s, even.

Here's Valanna

Now, the story idea!

Has anyone read Lois McMaster Bujold's "Miles Vorkosigan" books?  I'd love to do some story set in her universe.  The idea I had involved an Impsec agent and a Cetagandan ghem lord, one male, one female, probably set on Cetaganda.  They would be assigned to each other by their respective governments to try and ingratiate with the other, get intelligence info, etc.  However, the parts they play would become a bit too real, and they'd begin to develop feelings for each other.  Would they be able to keep both their governments happy, possibly working out a compromise?  Or would they have to choose between giving up their feelings, and facing the wrath of both Cetagandan security and Simon Illyan?

I'm open to other ideas; this is just one I had.  As long as I don't have to play Miles; I don't think I could do the character justice.