You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:17:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Movie Shouts  (Read 326 times)

Offline Stan'Topic starter

• The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • The Ultimate RP Warrior!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Movie Shouts
« on: May 22, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »
A Terminator story.
a) Either one set around the future war.  Don't ken about plot.  Maybe a Terminator is chased to the past?

b) Modern day (or a few years ago) a pair of dormant Terminators are discovered in an abandoned underground building, and accidently activated.  It turns out the pair are rogue cyborgs, and were fighting each other moments before they were deactivated.  However, our human characters are unaware which one is "good".

Blade Runner
If anyone has actually seen that film, it is set in a near future where a group of 6 "replicants" escape to earth and are tracked down by Blade Runners.  These replicants are robots who look identical to humans in every way.  They are custom built for specific tasks.  Also, if any one is interested in the music by Gary Numan, then that'd be a big help.

Pulp Stories
Exotic locations.  Damsels in distress.  Bad guys.  Evil schemes.  Something like that.

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde or The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Yeah, I fancy playing Jekyll-Hyde.  I'm one of the 2% of cinema attendees to actually enjoy that film.  I'm hoping someone else here did.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:54:42 PM by Stanmore' »

Offline LadyDiscord

Re: Movie Shouts
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 03:43:08 PM »
I could for a little Pulp or a little Terminator...I barely remember Bladrunner, but I love the action

Offline Stan'Topic starter

• The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • The Ultimate RP Warrior!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 03:56:44 PM »
Well, it's your choice.  Pulp would usually have our characters running fowl of pirates or soldiers, having to escape them and getting caught once in a while.  Maybe the boat breaks down, and our characters have to steal theirs to escape.  However it's not that easy.

Also, added an extra idea.

Offline LadyDiscord

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 04:18:17 PM »
I shall pm you.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:07:45 PM by LadyDiscord »

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 07:10:55 PM »
i happen to love the terminator movies, and would love to play out a future war one with you.