You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:16:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Underworld Bondage and the Unknown New!  (Read 5906 times)

Offline PhoenixBlazeTopic starter

Underworld Bondage and the Unknown New!
« on: January 25, 2006, 10:43:04 AM »
Alright folks, after taking a few days to get settled in, I got to thinking I would like to set something up. The game would be called Underworld Bondage and the Unknown, and consist of several different things. The species allowed would be humans, werewolves, demons with tenacles and regular, and vampires. Taking place in a modern setting of course, sort of like blade etc, but with of course alot of banging instead. The main theme is bondage, but would also explore other sexual experimenting. Rape is not a main theme to it, though further along, a few unwilling victums may come into play. The actual play of the acts would take place in a club scene type deal, except it's more of a fantasy house, a place to explore, and meets needs instead of a business. If your interested post here or send me a pm, or of course if you have questions. If I missed anything which tends to happen, damn my cursed memory, just let me know and I will address it.

Offline Elvi

Re: Underworld Bondage and the Unknown New!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 10:54:15 AM »
*Puts hand up*

I'm interested and have said that I would help with the running of the game, if Phoenix needs the help that is.

Offline indarkestknight

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 10:55:11 AM »
*ponders* Choices, choices...

Offline Elvi

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 11:05:40 AM »
*prods Glabrezubane*

What he really means is WOW what a great concept, I couldn't refuse to play especially as Elvi is in on it, but I'll have to think on what character type I would like to play, because I play them all so good.   

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 11:06:43 AM »
Whatever your preference.

Offline indarkestknight

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 11:07:41 AM »
*prods Glabrezubane*

What he really means is WOW what a great concept, I couldn't refuse to play especially as Elvi is in on it, but I'll have to think on what character type I would like to play, because I play them all so good.   

Mindreaders...  ::) Of course, she has the right of it, as always...

Offline Elvi

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »
*grins*
Oh I am sooooooooooooooo good!

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 11:09:41 AM »
Keep your large ego's out of this now ladies and gentlemen, all I care about is large other things, and of course the condition of bodies.

Offline indarkestknight

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 11:10:14 AM »
So evil's more like it, but in a good way. That must've thrown you off a little, little Ms. MR.  ;)

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 11:18:25 AM »
Oh and one more thing I forgot to add, this game will include same sex situations, and gay and lesbian action, not just for 'straight' rpers or players.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 11:20:27 AM »
*sighs*
Ok I'm so bad.........*grins*
And it's no ego when you get as good bad as I am Pheonix, it's just.........fact.........*laughs*

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »
I suppose, some things and people will make you sick, I have been eager to see just how far some will go or won't go.  ;D

Offline Elvi

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 11:24:01 AM »
I think that you may find some will out gross you.......*smiles*

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 11:25:27 AM »
We will see, we will see.... Whop do you think is the worst right now?

Offline Elvi

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 11:38:09 AM »
Well...that depends upon perspective, they could be the worst or the best.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »
Just for others to read, this is the posting that Pheonix put onto a one on one, that got us talking about starting a full fledged game.

Note to any people wanting to get involved all are welcome just follow the plotline please.

Len sat in his high backed chair, his sex was at an end he assumed, despite his eagerness for any thing his clients had stopped coming.Surrounded by chains and whips, his usual toys of course, but there were other things. Len ran a sex house in the underground where all your fantasies could come true, but lately business was sucking major time.Eyes wandering around his beauty Misty was still sitting there, occasionally getting a glance as she stretched, the woman had a thing for wearing leather and things that left marks, yet she was still the hottest piece of meat he had ever had. Hanging a sign outside of the what appeared to be warehouse where he was, it said simply searching for the dark of mind and body, bring your darkest pleasures.

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »
Yes it is folks, of course that was my first post, and it will get better. So forget that one, because if enough people go for it, I will start it over hopefully. Don't be shy now, show me what you got.

Offline Rin

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 07:15:05 PM »
I'd be interested in joining.

Offline Siegfried

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 08:46:40 PM »
Yes, I too have had my interest peeked.

Offline Steir

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 03:01:30 AM »
Hmmm... That would raise the count to five, since you got my interest to it.

0D

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 08:59:10 AM »
Wonderful, I think we may have enough people to get a board then. Perhaps Elvi can help me with that. Thanks for all the support people, and more people are certainly welcome.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »
*laughs*
Looks like I'm gonna have fun.......we could do with a couple more of the female variety around and there have been a lot of the usuals not on line yet.
Lets give it another day eh?

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 01:08:57 PM »
Alright people you heard the lady, let's see some gorgeous and dark female make their presence known, don't be shy now express yourself. We won't hold it against you, makes it more fun.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 01:23:48 PM »
Awwwwww........but I like having it held against me.....
*wicked grins*

Offline Jackie

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 02:41:55 AM »
*Slides on in and pokes hand up in the air.* I would like to play. If you have room for me?