You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:07:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Looking for Female] New Neighbour(s)  (Read 424 times)

Offline SugarShaneTopic starter

[Looking for Female] New Neighbour(s)
« on: May 06, 2009, 08:51:04 AM »
Hi all.  I'm new to this big bad world, so I'm starting with something a little tame, break myself in slowly :-)

Curtis stopped shooting hoops with the basketball as he heard a delivery truck pulling up next door.  His last neighbour, Mr Michaels died a year ago.  The street had become very boring, nobody on the street interested Curtis.  He only saw friends at college or on occasion when they would stop by at his home.  The rest of Curtis's family were away for the week at they were attending his younger sister's softball tournament, Curtis figured that he would at least have to exchange pleasantries as he looked over the fence, trying to get a glance at the new neighbours.  He just hoped they were friendly and had a son tall enough to shoot hoops with as his younger sister was no challenge.

Thoughts?  If anyone is interested PM or reply here so we can pass ideas, characters.  Iím guessing that's standard procedure?

Ta.

Offline Shia

Re: [Looking for Female] New Neighbour(s)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 11:48:18 AM »
Hi Sugar :),

I'm glad somebody else brought this idea here on E, though my imagination of the neighbour-topic was a group game. You can find it at the link of story-ideas in my signature.
Anyway, if you'd like to turn it a group's game I'm highly interested ;) hehe :)

Have a nice time here ;)

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 02:07:44 PM »
Hi Shia.  G-g-g-g-r-roup?  Jeeze that would be throwing out of the shallow end of the pool!  I had a quick look at your suggestion which I love but as I said earlier, I'd prefer to be broken in slowly first with a One on One with scope to maybe turn into something bigger (Friends, family, other next door neighbour?).

So for now, I'll say thanks but no thanks :-(

Offline Shia

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 02:13:21 PM »
OK, just glad to meet a writer with a similar idea ;)
Take your time in One-On-One - it's worth ;) :))

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 04:40:04 PM »
Thanks Shia.  Now, do I have any other takers?  ;D

Offline Sephora

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »
I might be up for a little something.  Its been awhile since I've played a nice, normal-everyday kinda game.  Normally I'm all about the fantasy, or at the very least threesomes.  I think a nice, old fashioned, new neighbor rp is just what I need.

Are you still looking?