Anthro Cyberpunk... Cy-FUR-Punk! (M lf F)

Started by Duskthedoggo, May 25, 2024, 12:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskthedoggo

Hi there. I:

-Have been doing this for like 20 years. I know more or less what I want and why I'm here. I'm not ancient yet, (in my early 30's), but I'm older now, I don't have time to beat around the bush.
-Demand a certain degree of mutual respect in our communication. I try to treat others how I want to be treated, outside of certain fetishes and kinks, but I'm too old to put up with people who don't treat me well for long.
-Haven't been here in quite some time because of a bad experience with a user that sent me unsolicited pictures of themself. Absolutely do not do this, under any circumstances. It's been long enough I thought I'd see who is out there again. Please take care of me!
-Comfortably write somewhere between 300-700 words. More is not always better. If you're the type of person who edits your work to make it shorter so it flows better, rather than longer to hit an arbitrary number, then we're going to have a good time.
-Am open to most stories, but have enjoyed cyberpunk, and steeped myself in writing that kind of universe for a few years now.
-Am typically looking to play an anthropomorphic wolf, Dusk.  There are a few variations I use, but by and large he is the character whose skin I am the most comfortable in, and who I enjoy playing the most. I don't need to prove to myself that I can play an eclectic cast, or prove anything else for that matter, I just want to have fun writing kinky stories, and he's my favorite vehicle. If that puts some people off, so be it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-Am very willing to play an extended supporting cast, and brainstorm almost anything, as long as you keep me engaged.
-Am mostly dominant with some switch leanings. I'm a good boy~?
-The F-list in my signature has explicit images on it, you've been warned.  It is labeled NSFW, so its inclusion here seems to be okay after perusing the rules. It also has a world building profile (CyFURpunk), two supporting characters (Aya and Dion), and two profiles with a bunch of reference images (Cyber Thugs & Thots), which may be used for one-offs, or as the basis for an expanding cast I intend to make a continuous WIP.

I want:
-You!
-More specifically, for you to contact me thru a private message.  I'm open to playing in PMs or over a public thread, but either way I'd like to talk privately before we get into anything.
-A writer. I largely do not care about your reference images or graphic design chops, that brings next to nothing to the table in erotic literature.
-Smut. I like to write erotica. I don't fuck with ratios, that's cute. I don't mind more narrative driven play, but I'm here to write steamy, angsty, gritty fucking.
-Communication, creativity, initiative, effort. Don't we all.
-To Write opposite female characters. Humans are fine, though I slightly prefer other anthros if any of you are out there.

Plots:
Virtus of Love : A Cyberpoly Love Story - Aya Aiuchi, known in cyberspace as Amaterasu, is a prodigious hacker who often runs support for Dusk, a powerful mercenary with a hunky, GMO body. Partners in more than just crime, the unconventional intimacy between the pair can be a bit complicated. A slightly neurotic razorgirl with an aversion to physical touch to rival her penchant for cyberspace, rather than addressing Dusk's physical needs herself, Aya prefers to monitor his cybernetics as he engages with other women; often, (with consent!) scrolling the more memorable experiences into Virtus, dream-like virtual experiences users can pay to re-live.

Maybe you're an occasional partner of the duo interest in becoming something more; the latest thot picked up from the club to participate in their perversions, a Virtu star looking to collaborate with the actors after an unexpected uptick in their traffic, or a number of other roles, limited only by your creativity. Come be part of the hottest power-thrupple in Night City!
Neon Bonds : A Cyberpunk Arranged Marriage -  In the sprawl of a neon metropolis where ruthless corporations wield power like iron-fisted monarchs, Dusk, the illegitimate child of a ruthless CEO, navigates the shadowy fringes of society's underbelly like an apex predator in a concrete jungle; but when his father, seeking to solidify a merger between two corporate giants, legitimizes him, Dusk finds himself thrust into the heart of a world he's only ever looked in on from the furthest outside edge. This new status comes with a price; an arranged marriage to the daughter of another corporate giant, a pawn in her own right, selected to seal the alliance between their families. Forced into roles they never asked for, together they must navigate the treacherous waters of corporate politics, wrestling with the lofty expectations placed on them by their respective families, and their own disparate desires.

No Pay No Play -  It doesn't matter if you're the wealthiest Corporat, or the lowliest Gangoon, nothing is free in the city.  Hired to carry out a contract kidnapping, when an 'accounting issue' prevents the buyer from ponying up the credits for the merch, (that's you!), Dusk refuses to deliver until his fee is paid in full, insisting he hang onto the package until they can come up with the cash.
Maybe you can use that time to convince him not to sell, or find some way to earn the money to buy your own freedom. Maybe they never intended to pay up in the first place, and after shooting your way out of the botched exchange, your ultimate fate is up in the air.
Jumping Ship - In a world where information and intellectual property is more valuable than material wealth, you allowed a big corporation to fund your Ph.D.  In exchange they own you and everything you produce in their labs; but you never considered that would include the synapses in your brain, carrying the vital information that makes up the lifeblood of your research. Locked into an extremely lucrative, (for them), ironclad contract, you have exactly two ways out from under the thumb of your corporate over-lords; or one way, when you consider that after you die they'd probably throw you into an biological matter repurposer, and use your raw materials for more research.

Grabbing whatever company secrets you can carry, you establish a shady contact and make a deal with one of your boss' bitter rivals; the info for your freedom. Depending on whether you want something cooperative or adversarial, Dusk is hired to smuggle you out, or perhaps to drag you back 'home.'

Optionally, Dusk is heavily genetically modified, and is dependent on a drug YC designed to help his body cope. Without regular injections he will become increasingly aggressive and agitated until eventually losing his mind. Maybe the company that wants you back has hem hooked, using their supply as leverage. Making him a personal batch could be a good way to convince him to look the other way as you escape; though it might involve specialized equipment that would require a high-stakes raid.

Sugar Baby - It's hard out there in a cyberpunk dystopia.  Who in their right mind would spend every waking moment slaving away for a corporation, only to go back to a cinderblock coffin to sleep for a few hours between shifts, with the alternative of living rent-free in a high-rise apartment and being showered in gifts and attention so easily within reach?  Surely a life of ease and relative comfort is well worth compromising your morals and body a bit?

Admittedly this one isn't that complex, it's what it says on the tin, quick, dirty, smutty fun.  Dusk's unique biology and sex being necessary for him can add a little excitement and various flavors of dub-con.  Character-driven hooks, like YC being an assassin, rather than a live-in fuckdoll, can be interesting here... but sometimes simplicity is perfection, and all I want is a sweet, cute little thot who can take a good dicking~

Optionally, this is such a common arrangement there are a handful of apps aimed at matching prospective sugar-babies with willing, looking glucose guardians.

I think that's enough for now. If any of this sounds interesting and you want to chat to see if we can get a ball rolling, don't be afraid to reach out. Thank you for getting this far!