News:

Northern Town [L-H]
Congratulations SlowBurnGirl & Shengami for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Close Family (M4F, long-term, futa, incest, light)

Started by ndrscrs, May 12, 2024, 11:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrscrs

Mentioned the title, futa and incest are required for this, in addition to being able to play both sub and dom.
I strongly urge for this story to happen on Discord for the sake of having multiple channels to stay organized.

Things to know

• I'd like to limit this to one partner at a time; I like to have one partner to give them and the story my full attention. If this line has a strikethrough, I found a partner.
  • This is a multiple-character story, but only 2 for each of us. If I'm convinced or they're introduced later, we can do 3 each, or 2/3. This post addresses 2 and 2, though.
  • I am seeking a cis female irl to write with, since I think they write women differently. That said, I am writing at least one woman in this.

• Check my O/Os for other writing preferences/details.
  • The way this story is set up makes it seem like I want it to be purely sexual, but that's not true. I still really like to have the romantic/relationally developmental aspects in there, or just the family having fun with each other completely non-sexually.
  • I include a lot of details here, but almost nothing about an actual plot; that's where I want you to bring in ideas since I'm insisting on a lot of other things. Speaking of which, I realize the extent of my demands and am willing to amend some things upon discussion.

About the story
This is a short breakdown of how the story is set up, before I go into details. I would consider this a modern/slice-of-life setting.

• The main idea is we're writing a family of four: two woman parents and two siblings.
  • Your characters are one of the parents: the female mother, and one of the siblings: a (soon-to-be*) full-package (f-p) futa.
  • My characters are one of the parents: the (not f-p*) futa mother, and one of the siblings.
  • I am happy with my sibling character being any of the following, in order of decreasing preference: male, f-p futa, (not f-p) futa, and female.

• Know that as this list goes, I get decreasingly experienced, but increasingly eager to learn. Ideally, my sibling character is one year older than yours (somewhat important).
  • *See Misc. Details below for how women become futas in this world, for the most part.

Going back to the romance aspect, I want there to be an established romance between the parents (of course), and another developing romance between the siblings.

The main caveat with having multiple characters each is that it makes scenes** between one writer's characters tricky.
So, I think our sibling characters are our primary characters, and our parent characters can switch writers if we need, for instance, a scene between my sibling character and my parent character.
**I'm referring to longer, sexual scenes; I think writing dialogue and short interactions between two of my own characters is fine. If you have a better solution for this, I'm happy to hear it.

Family Life
To start, the family does some untraditional things that they find normal. This includes things like:

• Making out between any of them being just as ordinary as hugging
  • Being really touchy with each other
  • The parents openly cockwarming (e.g. in the living room when they're all watching a movie).

The parents make sure their children contain these when in public and don't discuss with their peers.

I have two ideas for the siblings' schooling, but they really only have subtle differences.
Homeschooled
The siblings have been homeschooled their whole life and thus have much less outside experience to weigh their home life against. The parents start being more honest as they get older, but the siblings are too accustomed to turn away from it. My sibling character is returning from their first college term, not only their longest time away from the family, but the first time going to school with others, as your sibling character approaches college themselves. This way makes it easier to justify their in-home relations, since they think every family is like this, and makes my sibling character's time away more insightful.
Traditional
The siblings have attended public school their whole lives, and my sibling character still is returning from their first college term, as yours approaches HS graduation. This way gives the siblings more justification in falling in love, as all their peers just don't seem to compare to their family members. It also has them questioning how normal their family is, but they're still too accustomed to turn away from it.

As I hinted in the 'Traditional' option, the family members all have things physically special about them that keep them from looking outside of the family romantically/sexually.

Details
This section isn't a required read, since/but I'll bring them up either way. These are things I would really like to be in the story, but may also be some points for you to think about as I present choices.
Make sure to look at my O/Os for more of an idea what I'm looking for.

Sub/Dom
Between the pairings I have ideas for who's sub and dom, but these are a general guideline and may be bent throughout the story.

Generally my parent character is dominant with the other three, given that she has the largest penis in the family (I would also like this to be in part why your parent character loves her so much).

Generally your sibling character is submissive with the other three.

This leaves just the case of my sibling character being submissive to your parent character.
Sizes
I have declared sizes in my bios, but they're placeholders if you have preferences. Ideally I'd like your sibling character's penis to be half the length of my parent character's, and then my sibling character's penis (if they're not female) is right in between.
I had 6"/9"/12" in mind, but I'm willing to work up. I have girths/testicle sizes in my bios for what make sense to me given the lengths, but that can be discussed.

Regarding breast sizes, I'd like a minimum of B cup for our sibling characters (if mine's not male), and a minimum of D cup for our parent characters. Though, your parent character's breasts must be the largest in the family. Working upwards is wonderful, but up to you.

I don't have strong suggestions for ass sizes, as long as they're grabbable.
Lactation
This is something I strongly want to be present. I want all our characters to be able to lactate (if my sibling character is not male). I want there to be varying levels of flow rate, capacity, taste, and thickness for each of them to have unique milk.

I would like your parent character to have the greatest flow rate and capacity, to the point of leaking without intent during sex.

Then, your sibling character's would have the least of those two attributes, with my parent character in between.

For taste and thickness, your sibling character would have the least thick, but sweetest milk.

Your parent character would have the thickest/creamiest, with a more nutritious, milky taste.

Then, my parent character would have thickness in between the two, but her taste would be more comparable to her cum.

Speaking of which, I am open to discussing cum thickness and taste across the board.
Misc. Details
In this world, some women carry a rare trait that causes them to experience a 'second puberty' in their late teens/early twenties. Most notably, this causes her to grow male genitalia and begin expressing milk. My parent character is special, in that she was born a futa (thus is not full-package), and her 'second puberty' went into her already impressive cock. It seems appropriate for her to have a horse cock, but I'm fine with all human penises, or horse cocks on other characters. I am open to a 'third puberty' that affects women of later age.

I have a big mommy kink. To free the word "mommy" from just one of the mothers, I'd like the siblings to refer to them as "Mom" and "Momma" instead. Who's who is not super important, as long as it's consistent.

I like pubic hair, but I am good to exclude it completely. Just let me know so I can adjust my bios accordingly.

Impregnation is something I'm not sure about. I don't want to write about the offspring, but I want creampies to be an option. Solutions to this could just be birth control, or we could just say they're infertile, i.e. open to discussion.

I'm open to this taking place in the Elder Scrolls universe.
My sibling character
You may have noticed I'm writing these details with the omission of my sibling character being a futa or female (nor do I have a non-male bio). This is because every time I've done this story, my partner has asked them to be male. If you want them to be futa or female, we'll need to discuss some of the previous specifics for them.
Bios
Name: TBD (Male sibling)
Height: 5'11"
Hair: Very dark brown, shoulder length
Eyes: Very dark brown
Body: Slim, defined muscles
Glasses: Yes
Tattoos: None
Personality: Keeps to self, but will happily talk when talked to
Interests/hobbies: Playing music, playing video games, working out
Sexual style: Switch
Penis size: 9" long, 7.5" girth, kiwi sized testicles, untrimmed black pubic hair

Name: Kimberly (Momma)
Height: 5'9
Hair: Light brown, down to mid-back, usually curled
Eyes: Hazel
Body: Slim, not muscular, smooth cream-colored skin, usually short pastel-painted nails, 32E round breasts, very plump/rounded ass (similar to Mia Malkova), not muscular but is in-shape
Glasses: No
Tattoos: 2"x4" minimalist flower tattoo on inner left forearm
Personality: Has contagious happiness, proud of her children, soft tone but knows when to be serious/dominant, touchy with her family, owns a floral shop
Hobbies/interests: Gardening, reading, going for runs alone
Sexual style: Dominant
Penis: 12" long, 9" girth, billiard ball sized testicles, shaped but untrimmed light brown pubic hair

Thank you for reading, please PM me if you're interested or have questions.