I want to RP!

Started by LadyKatherine, December 07, 2023, 11:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyKatherine

Hello there! Lady Katherine (you can just call me Kathy if you want), I'm looking for someone to RP with me!

I made this account a long time ago, but a had a bit of a bad experience, then my computer exploded and by the time I got a new one, I kinda forgot about it.

What I like

• Fantasy
  • Sci-fi
  • Romance
  • Furry

I will play a female character, you can play one of any gender, I'm not picky <3

You might have to help me out a bit. Even though this account is old, I haven't used this site very much.

I'm a little shy, so if you want to RP with me, send me a message!

Rising Fenyx

Hey there, I'm interested in getting something going! However, since I'm still new to E, we'd probably have to figure things out together. XD

I see that you're interested in fantasy, would you be open to doing something in a setting based in ancient Greek mythology, including all of the gods and monsters which come along with it? I have one character in particular who I'm interested in writing who I think would be perfect for that sort of thing; Fenyx, a child of Zeus (which, if you know anything about Zeus, doesn't narrow it down a whole lot), who has only recently discovered their godly bloodline and has embarked on a quest to prove themselves worthy of being a champion of the gods.

I'm not the slightest bit picky about your character, and they don't have to have anything to do with Greek mythology. They could be passing through the land from somewhere far away, if you'd like, or they could even be someone from another point in time and space altogether who, purposefully or not, found themselves in Fenyx's neck of the woods. I'm also open to pretty much any dynamic between our characters, should the become friends, enemies, romantic partners, reluctant allies, etc.

What sort of characters do you find most appealing to write? If mythology doesn't quite work for you, what sort of setting would? I'm open to a little back and forth to get the creative juices flowing!
Characters, Kinks, and General Information

Current Cravings

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Laptop is dead so all replies are coming from mobile for the foreseeable future. Replies may be shorter.

Not accepting new threads at this time.

ikasaba

Hey! I’d love to get a new RP going with you! I’ve been roleplaying since quarantine on and off, and I would love to help you get your legs back

As for the RP there’s an rp prompt I made a few months ago with no luck, it’s a fantasy enemies to lovers with all the great tidbits a good journey would have hopefully. For the goal I was thinking a good old beast hunt, maybe a dragon, maybe more?

Because I am an on and off player I kinda want to get back into the habit again and I think it would be fun to play this at least once. I reply daily and usually frequently. I’m super flexible and as much as I love my plots I would love to hear your own ideas if you’d like to try it out! 
MR

Captain Whitebread

I’m currently kicking around starting a systemless high fantasy campaign (magic is real, dragons and gods exist) with the characters being beginning adventures getting jobs as guards for hire in a major trading city (essentially you pick which caravan to hire on to, based on which direction you’re planning on heading)

Map will be Earth Europe but the countries are not the ones you know.

I encourage backstories and would like to include them in the history of the world.

Let me know if there is interest.  I’m thinking 70/30 for plot/smut, although in most cases smut will be left to the players.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.