You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:45:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Attack of the plot bunny!  (Read 533 times)

Offline ElunariTopic starter

• Love me for me; Not for what I have done or who I'll become.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • In search of Him to serve faithfully
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Attack of the plot bunny!
« on: April 24, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
I know I'm going to need to do a bit research for this first plot bunny, but I wanted to write it down before it escaped.

Desideratum

Back before the intrusion of the white man, the tribes lived in harmony... for the most part.  Some were content to be tenders of land, hunting solely for survival.  Others warred upon the tribes they deemed weaker, killing those that fought and merging the survivors into their clan.  One tribe in particular sought to control a vaster region, unwilling to share it with their peaceful neighbors.  With each small tribe they overpowered, they enslaved the women, forced to serve the clan lest one man choose to claim her.  Any children were oddly enough, cherished and protected.  For while the tribe waged war, they understood all too well the value of a child.

A young woman finds her world turned upside down when her father is slain during a simple hunt gone wrong.  Unwed, she must try to find her place in the tribe as she has no male family to care for her now.  She is a rare flower, chosing to learn men's arts such as hunting and fighting, and it makes the men resent her and the women either hateful or jealous. A mere turning of the moon has passed when another tribe attacks under cover of night.  Peaceful as her tribe is, they stand no chance against such an ambush and the few that fight back are quickly dispatched. 

I'm envisioning a strong female with alot of spirit, fighting back against her captors any way she can.  I'm looking for someone to play the male role, any status is acceptable from Chief to just another member of the tribe, who thinks the woman might be someone worth keeping for himself.  Perhaps he's a strong warrior wanting a woman who isn't going to break, mentally or physically. 

Basically the plot is about survival, both mentally and physically and emotionally in a land where the rules constantly change, if there are rules at all.  Sex can and likely will happen, the details of which to be determined.

A Twisted Fairy Tale

Now this one hasn't been fleshed out, but I'd love to do a retelling of a classic fairy tale.  Not sure which one just yet as there are soooo many.  But I'm open to ideas and suggestions.  Sleeping Beauty is a no-go.  Seen one too many versions of it really.

Snow White - Taken by Saku
Beauty and the Beast - Taken by Corinthi

Oh and I'm interested in just about anything to do with Vampires, Werewolves (or cats, dragons, etc), Fae, basically anything supernatural if anyone needs a partner.

PM or reply with interest/ideas/etc.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 09:52:07 PM by Elunari »

Offline Saku

Re: Attack of the plot bunny!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 08:10:43 AM »
I PMed you about the Twisted Fairy Tale RP :)

Offline ElunariTopic starter

• Love me for me; Not for what I have done or who I'll become.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • In search of Him to serve faithfully
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Attack of the plot bunny!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »
Toally off the wall and I'm sure someone reading this is laughing =P

So a new idea... I'm sure someone here has heard of Biker Mice from Mars?  *ducks the fruit*

Hey it was a good show!  Or rather I thought Charlie and Vinny just needed to get it on already... sad they cancelled the show.

So anyway.. I've got a hankering to do an RP within the BMfM world.  Doesn't have to be Charlie/Vinny. Could be two completely new characters.   Looking for a male player for a male character.  Preferably he's the mouse.  And... that's about all I've come up with at this time. 

Also looking to do a RP or two involving dragons or elves.  Mostly just looking to write/play period. :)  I'm fresh out of ideas, but looking for preferably a male writer. 

Oh and the Desideratum idea is open.  I can do the thread different ways with different folks if others are interested.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:15:34 PM by Elunari »