You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
MainForumsBlogsOns & OffsPlayersWiki
Session or Login trouble? Make sure your computer's clock is set correctly.
Click here to wipe all Elliquiy cookies. Contact staff if you still have trouble.
Hello Guest, please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 12:46:58 AM
Follow Vekseid on Twitter (Follow for site outage details, etc.)

~ Elliquian Herald & Post - April 2014 ~
~ Comments & Questions ~ Recipes & Stories from Readers ~
~ Come and write for us.  The Herald wants you! ~
Click a link above and see what happens.

Author Topic: Anyone interested in a wild grandmother-grandson or mother-son role play?  (Read 2109 times)

Offline ambitioussonTopic starter

Hi there i am looking for someone experienced within role play to join me in a story full of sex lies and deceit. Id like to find someone who would be interested in playing either the grandmother or the mother within the story. I have a few plot lines such as the grandfather or father (depending on which of the stories we choose) developing testicular cancer and having to have them both removed, causing the grandmother-grandson or mother-son to become closer and divluge into a wild affair...Weather you would like the grandfather or father to be having the operation at the same time as the affair takes place or having him be at home for a few months after the operation before it begins would be up to you :) i really do hope to hear from someone soon who would be interested :)...both females or males are welcome to play the part of the grandmother or mother within the story :) thanks again

Offline ambitioussonTopic starter

Im also online quite frequently so there wouldnt be much of a time delay between each installment :) Am looking forward to hearing from anyone :)