You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:02:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A young blind female character needs her match  (Read 368 times)

Offline ShiaTopic starter

A young blind female character needs her match
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »
Hi Everybody,

This is my first 'wanted' topic here :), so be generous ;) :))

My imagination is the following:
There's a nice and very kind, sensitive and 120% helpful and heartfelt female doctor, maybe a surgeon... or a surgeon student, anyway, she looses her eyesight completely and has to restart her life...
Later she returns to the same hospital as a future psychologist. And what I thought about that there's a man, another doctor -older than her, I also like greater age-difference as well /she's nearby age 30/- who secretely liked her even before her 'change'.
And now they are colleagues...

I also thought that this doctor could be a 'strange' person as well, I mean not insane or something like this but who has a painful past or once made a big mistake etc. This could be their big Restart Story :).

But(!) this was only one idea - others are welcome too, I think you can get the basic stuff, let's call it 'the feeling' ;) :) from my story-description.

For those who did not read my introduction :). I like writing about details, I don't like 'just do it quickly' stories, I like romantic scenes... :)
I like drama and deep emotions but I also think that smiling and laughter are essential in life ;).

So, now I'm looking for this male character and his creator ;)

Best wishes:

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 07:26:10 AM by Shia »

Offline Doktor Sleepless

Re: A young blind female character needs her match... ;)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:30:30 AM »
Sounds good. Check my O/Os to get an idea about me, and PM me if interested.