You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 10:40:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a Submissive Male (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)  (Read 429 times)

Offline ParfaitTopic starter

Seeking a Submissive Male (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)
« on: April 12, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »
~Wire, briar, limber-lock, three geese in a flock.
One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo's nest.~

For my first request on this forum, I would like to propose an idea based on a research paper I am currently writing. The paper is a character study, a psychoanalytic profile, of Billy Bibbit from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. At this moment, I really don't mind if you've seen the movie or read the book, both would be astonishing but either would be workable. I would like to approach the plot either playing a nurse with whom Billy becomes attached, or perhaps even playing his illustrious mother. Either situation would play upon a maternal relationship, exploring Oedipal boundaries and such...I apologize if I am being confusing, truly I am very excited to be accepted on this forum!

I would like to elaborate in more details over messages if that is alright. I am very open to any kinks one might have, and if I have a problem I will surely mention it. If you are curious to my experience as a Dominant or anything along those lines, please do not hesitate to ask me. My roleplay experience is extensive to the point where I can match what my partner gives to me, but I do enjoy putting a lot of details into my writing. I feel that the more detail I can present, the more attached I will become to the characters involved. Oh! Speaking of characters, I would like the other characters from the film/novel to be involved (such as Nurse Ratched, McMurphy, Harding, etc).

I hope someone will be interested  :-)

Preferably, I would like to portray Billy's mother, but I am open to taking on a nurse or two more.
~~I apologize for the size of this request, please do not take it as a reflection of my capabilities~~
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 10:05:44 PM by Parfait »