Is SFW discussion of adult topics acceptable in the non-adult section?

Started by User5201, July 22, 2022, 11:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

User5201

If I wanted to find a penpal who wants to have a SFW discussion of father/daughter romance where both characters are over 16 per the site rules, can I make a post for that in the non-adult section? I'm hoping to talk about it in a non-explicit context which I'm not sure will be clear in the adult section.
29F into "Dad"--not "Daddy". Or "Grandpa" and the like.

Oniya

You could engage in a non-sexual romance RP in the non-adult section.  The RP itself would have to take place in the forum board, as contact information cannot be exchanged in public posts. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

User5201

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for non-roleplay discussion to socialize with penpals of similar interest, would posting in the RP section confuse that?

I'm wondering if there's a general penpals section?
29F into "Dad"--not "Daddy". Or "Grandpa" and the like.

Oniya

If you're referring to conversations on the forum that are not RP, that would be our 'Off Topic' board.  As these are public parts of the forum, topics must remain SFW, and the no contact information rule holds in those boards as well.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17