You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:19:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male RPer Needed For Sexy Scene ;)  (Read 476 times)

Offline DesireeTopic starter

Male RPer Needed For Sexy Scene ;)
« on: April 11, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »
Hey men!

I have two open RPs.  Below is a brief description of them.  Feel free to just join in, or PM me if you want more details.  I am a very fast poster, so be ready for an arousingly good time ;)

Red Dresses Make It Easy - In a 1930s style train.  Desiree is at the bar car, drinking in an attempt to douse her desires... instead, it only inspires her to masterbate in her booth.  Help her?
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34370.0

Black Lace... Rescue Me? - In a medieval inn, Desiree has been tied to a bed while wearing only her black lace bra and panties.  She is in dire need of rescuing... sexually.
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34368.0

I hope to see you join soon!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 03:15:30 PM by Desiree »

Offline Duncan

Re: Male RPer Needed For Sexy Scene ;)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 06:02:31 AM »
Hey there.

I would love to help you with the 1930's one if you don't mind.  Just write in here if you would like to do this.

Offline DesireeTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 10:18:00 AM »
Unfortunetly someone else has already replied, but if you ever want to start up a thread of your own with me, I'd be more than interested.

Offline Duncan

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 10:31:04 AM »
ohhhhhhhh man lol.  No problem let me know when you would like to do this.  No rush