Hailie's New RP Galore! (WIP)

Started by HailieAsahoko, July 03, 2022, 03:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailieAsahoko

If you would like to start an RP with me, please PM me! Do not post here, thank you.

Quick Glance At Hailie :

• Is F looking for M (I will write with writers of any gender and your gender does not have to match your character's gender)
  • Prefers to play submissive
  • Pretty active (2 - 4 replies per post per day
  • Loves Fries too much she hits the gym almost daily

Now that's out of the way! Here is my <snipped>! Just a head's up, the only hard-NO's for me are Scat/Gore/Watersports/Vore; They apply broadly too. Other than that, feel free to ask if you have something there on the NO's that you want to ask me try! I am very accommodating.

Smut Plots!

These are meant to be simple smut driven plots. Usually pushed through a short story arc, and I am currently experimenting with these. So smut-filled RP are on my wanted-list right now! You may message me to discuss the short arc and how you want it to develop out! Heck, we might even make it a full series if it's good enough. Am open for ideas!

Human's Are Such Exotic Creatures(Anthro M x Human F, Fantasy, Non-Con, Breeding)
In this world, YC would play any Anthro-based character of your choosing. As the title says, Humans are instead the exotics of the world we live in. With archaic 'hunting' of humans outright banned except to the wealthy elite, Humans are a protected species living in their own protected 'enclosure' cities. But with poverty rife, many humans try to skirt the edges to scavenge for anything they can find from the beast-kins that are superior to them in every way. MC will play as one such person trying her best to scavenge near dump sites of the beast-kins and their wealthy megalopolis. Until YC spots MC and decides that he needs a new breeding play-toy.

A Father of Waif and Strays (M x F, Fantasy/Semi-Modern, Non-Con)
YC will play as a 'Father' to orphans, whereby you run an orphanage that is slowly shutting itself down as adoption is at an all time high. In this story, you would have managed to pair all but one orphan to loving families. MC will play that character, an ever trouble-maker that never seems to stay still. She will resist all the way and refuse to get adopted even when she is already 18, citing sexual abuse and all other manners of excuses to return to the orphanage. Growing tired of MC antics, YC will take matters into your own hands. After all, the orphanage is empty and it gets quiet every now and then...

New Toys Are Always Fun! (M x F, Semi-Modern, Fantasy, Sharing)
Being childhood sweethearts to getting married seems like a dream to many, but after so long the magic of sex fades away. Even in the mid-20's, both YC & MC have found marital responsibilities to be somewhat of a chore but not wanting to talk it out until finally one of us do. This would lead to a spiral of debauchery that neither of us have thought possible, from having sex in public to loaning MC out for men to use for free. Where will the spiral end? Will the marriage still hold? (May require to play multiple characters, and is still WIP)

Right Now, I am looking to play any SMUT-Heavy RP with good uncommon ideas (Example: Medical Based / Medieval Timeline / Post-Apocalypse setting). If you have a thing to play as an anthro-character, feel free to PM me!

Story Time!

Story RP are meant to be 50 Story / 50 Smut in my standards, rather than 20 Story / 80 Smut for my smuttier RP's. Right now, I am still drawing blank on what kind of story I would want to RP for the long term. However, any PM's requesting my sort roleplay quality is welcomed! I would love to try some longer term story-based RP.

HailieAsahoko

PLACEHOLDER POST

This space is for future reorganization without requiring to bump the thread!

Reminder : If you would like to start an RP with me, please PM me! Do not post here, thank you.

HailieAsahoko

PLACEHOLDER POST

This space is for future reorganization without requiring to bump the thread!

Reminder : If you would like to start an RP with me, please PM me! Do not post here, thank you.