Allura's Search! F seeking Any

Started by Queen Allura, June 18, 2022, 10:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Allura

About Allura:
    Hi ya’ll, I’m Allura, a 29 year old female college student. I was originally very very active here on site when I started out, but then I changed my major and life got crazy. I have gone back to my fall back major of social work. I am still working very hard so I’m going to shoot for a goal of at least 3 posts a week in terms of replies, but please be flexible with me. I hate that I ghosted on people, which is not something I ever intend to do again.

I generally prefer to play the female role, and I prefer there to be romance in all my roleplays. Though I will do some MxM's tbh

Allura’s Promises:
-3 posts a week
-I will communicate if anything comes up.
-
-

Requirements from you:
-Know that I don’t intend to ghost you/ I will communicate with you.
-Patience
-At least 3 posts a week, but I am flexible with this.
-I need romance in every roleplay or I get bored.
-However, it cannot be all smut all the time. I prefer a ratio of maybe 50/50 ish.

Now then on to plot ideas:

-Male Vampire trapped in a hidden mansion is supplied with a Human Woman and required to fall in love if they want freedom from the witch. The vampire doesn't know this, of course.

-I'm a sucker for those romance movies where a prince is in hiding and falls in love with a regular girl and the drama that comes with that whole scenario.

Next up: Pairings with no prompt/we can come up with them:

-Supernatural Hunter x Supernatural Being
-Humanoid Fairy x Whatever
-Enemies to Lovers tropes
-Rich Guy x Poor Girl (Something involving sex for money but not totally prostitution)
-Cop x Criminal
-Drugging a girl into submissiveness?
-Professor x Student/TA
-Witch x whatever
-Angel x Demon
-Princess x whatever

On a different note, I am also down for some very smutty one shot roleplays if you have anything in mind, I'll probably bite. Heck, I could even go for some non-con as long as it eventually turns into a romantic relationship. I'm down for most anything including bondage.

Queen Allura

Changed some things up and added some stuff in here.
I'll add new pairings at some point, but I did throw some in there and got rid of a few~

Queen Allura

Bumping this! I am back! Hit me up!

Queen Allura

I'mma bump this up and start a search for some new roleplays!

maniac

Just thought id ask if you still had some rp openings. I like your sypernatural hunter and supernatural being idea.

Queen Allura

I'm bumping this back up because I'm looking for some new rps!