You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 04:31:44 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The After Party In Cuffs (M for F)  (Read 176 times)

Offline MasterEric6Topic starter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The After Party In Cuffs (M for F)
« on: July 16, 2021, 07:27:54 pm »

The After Party In Cuffs

A party at heart YC loves to go out and get wild. When she's out to play her makeup and outfit have one clear message. I'm here to party hard and find some attractive guy(s) and/or girl(s) to end up with. Of course that's not before she gets drunk and high.

It's that last detail that will catch YC out as she goes to pick up her drug of choice from her dealer for a party this Friday. She's stopped on the way back home by the police. YC has even more than normal on her and she is in a complete panic. The patrol officer finds the drugs of course. If her nerves wouldn't have given YC away the tip from MC certainly would have.

That's when MC shows up in his unmarked police car dismisses, the patrolman and introduces himself as Detective Grant. MC goes on to explain that he knows your life will be ruined if you're arrested with this much on you. He knows who you are. That you have a reputation. A good reputation among the people who know you. Your friends and family don't know about all the partying, the drugs or the sex. They don't need to find out if she plays along…

YC might be a bored housewife, a collage student from a wealthy family, a wealthy heiress, a profesional, just your normal girl/woman or something else. She would very strongly want to protect her good name though. Then when MC offers to continue to supply her habit(s) it's not something she can possibly afford to refuse.

YC might like to go out partying alone or she might have a group of friends she goes out with.

MC would be looking for two things. The first is his own sexual satisfaction, well the second would be using you to further his career. He'd be supplying YC with the drugs he seizes off the books.

She might be passed around with the boys back at the station. YC might be given over to criminals in exchange for a favor or to pay one off. None of it will be easy nor would MC be looking go let the booty peice of ass that is YC go easily.

If interested I'd love to hear from you.

I'm willing to discuss details of course.