You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 25, 2021, 10:16:23 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

A Heroes Life... [Bon: Human]
Congratulations Tinybunnywriter and OniDevil for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Medieval Heroine Futas ! (F lf A for Futa fun !)  (Read 104 times)

Offline CarlyTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Love everything
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Medieval Heroine Futas ! (F lf A for Futa fun !)
« on: June 05, 2021, 09:29:01 pm »
This idea is reserved for another who wants to role play as a futa character in a medieval setting.

I have a vague lighthearted idea where my character and another are Heroine Futas that appear on a planet via a portal to escape extinction of our kind but also in answer to their prayers to fight off evil in all of its forms be it corrupt kings / criminal masterminds / demons etc.

We are very well hung futas that also seduce and impregnate beautiful women that we meet.

I think that it would be good if at least one of us was a magical / divine healer that could also fight. Where the other is either a warrior or sorceress.

I was thinking this would be freeform and Gming/Dming would be shared but I would do most of it if I am role playing with another woman, but I was hoping the other could role play women they want to seduce at least. Sex wouldn't likely be that drawn out and would be something we do as a matter of fact to populate the planet with more of our kind, and the focus would be on adventuring / mystery and other aspects that may be interesting in a fantasy medieval world. Ultimately sex ratios will just evolve and not be set in stone.

Oh and we would have the ability to teleport to places !

Sound interesting to you ? Have a variation in mind ? Shoot me a pm !

This is my second request thread, the first is linked in my signature.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:18:40 pm by Carly »