You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 12:41:55 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sisterly Shenanigans (F/F Incest from Con to NC, Bond to EX)  (Read 195 times)

Offline TeamVelmaTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • What does this button do?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sisterly Shenanigans (F/F Incest from Con to NC, Bond to EX)
« on: March 17, 2021, 01:40:10 pm »
The theme for this literary masterpiece is ‘younger sister becomes the older sister’s mistress/dominatrix’.  Now quite why the likes of Shakespeare, Marlow, Chekhov and other literary greats never hit on this idea beats me. 

The tone of the RP would ideally flow between con/dub-con/non-con as the story progresses and the nature of what is being required of the elder sister.  It could start out as consensual but could slide into the dub/non-con territory then back into consensual territory as things normalise.  The idea is that this is a journey and like any journey there will be some bumps and diversions along the way.  The younger sister wants her older sister as her obedient bondage sex-toy.  At its core this is a smut-heavy slice of kinky life.

Given the nature of things I would expect all characters to be older than 16, ideally older than 18.

In this I would play the older sister* who happens to be a ‘curvy nerd’ e.g.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
or
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

And whilst I would prefer a similar shaped sister, that isn’t an essential.

So, how to get things started?  Well a few ideas are...

YC finds out about MC wanting a Dom/love of bondage   
YC caught MC attempting self-bondage/finds them stuck in self bondage so offers to help out.
YC knows a secret MC doesn’t want others to know.
YC needs a ‘model’ for an art project.
YC notices MC is rather stressed and offers them a way to ‘de-stress’

I would expect the sisters to either live together or near each other but the precise details can be worked out depending on how the planning goes.  As for the limits well I’m totally down for lots of bondage, gagging, D/s, humiliation, speech/posture control, punishment…  Again, this can be discussed in the plotting but am more than happy to take this into the more extreme area of play (e.g watersports and similar) should it be so desired.

*Now I’m also willing to play this character as the elder brother if so desired (obviously not an Eldar brother as that would be a whole different bucket of RP) but my preference is for sister/sister.