You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 20, 2021, 05:00:13 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Futa Barbarian Looking to Adventure with Female Companions  (Read 116 times)

Online That One DingusTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Futa Barbarian Looking to Adventure with Female Companions
« on: March 13, 2021, 11:20:02 am »
I've been wanting to play a character in the style of a fantasy/sword and sorcery setting where sex is only slightly less intense than combat.

This character is an Amazon and I have been worldbuilding a society for them, so it would be nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

This RP would be either freeform or a system game, in which case I would be the player. I am versed in Dungeon World, several editions of D&D, Pathfinder, and a few others. I am willing to learn new systems, but I might need a little coaching.

As for fantasy races, I am pretty open. Elves are adored, but I would especially love a setting with monster girls.

I am comfortable with playing either here on the forums or on Discord. If any of this sounds interesting, or you have any questions, send me a PM. Thanks!