You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:48:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Dom/Equal Male Character for a WoW RP [UN]  (Read 347 times)

Offline CallysTopic starter

Looking for a Dom/Equal Male Character for a WoW RP [UN]
« on: March 23, 2009, 12:46:57 AM »
Hello! This is just an initial idea of something I've had running around in my brain for a while. I don't usually have plotlines planned out so think of these as more guidelines. I get ideas of pairings or sometimes just a feeling of how I would like things to go and don't delve into specifics until interest is secured.

I am submissive in nature interested in either men or women, or men playing women/women playing men. I can play either male or female roles. I am 100% into spanking and discipline, so keep in mind that I usually am gunning for something of the sort in my scenarios.

The current plotline I have going around in my head is something to the nature of The Craft of War by Percula. (Add another w to the www. I couldn't figure out how to post the link without having it imbed itself)

I am enthralled with the idea of a Blood Elf Rogue and a Human Paladin (or Rogue) having a romance, or just a sexual relationship and having to conceal each other from the other's homeland.

Possible ideas from that:
-The Rogue is captured in Stormwind and the Paladin is her appointed guard.
-The Human Rogue and the Blood Elf Rogue adventure together in romance.
-The Human Rogue and the Blood Elf Rogue compete with each other in Azeroth and end up in either a sexual or romantical relationship. Preferably the Human Rogue bests the Blood Elf Rogue

Or if you have any other ideas, I'm open to them :)

Offline Aiden

Re: Looking for a Dom/Equal Male Character for a WoW RP [UN]
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »

I like the video a lot, If you want to talk via PM about this, I like the idea quite a bit.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 01:14:27 AM by Aiden »