You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:49:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: If you like to play rough...  (Read 579 times)

Offline shyslaveTopic starter

If you like to play rough...
« on: December 20, 2005, 09:30:55 AM »
...i like to be played with roughly.  Either male or female is fine.

i have been playing a one-on-one game, but my partner has decided not to continue and is perfectly happy if "ownership" of his captive is transferred to someone else.

Please look at "Alone"  in NCNF Fun and Games. http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3238.0

PM me if you are interested.  i am a newbie, but very eager to learn at your knees (or over them!)

shyslave

Offline ZK

Re: If you like to play rough...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 11:52:56 AM »
Eh, alright. I'll bite since you sent me a PM about it also. Only if it is alright with strangely though, at first.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 12:43:07 PM »
Strangely is definitely ok with it, and i'm sure he'll say that if you ask him.

There is another player who said yes to my question.  Would you like to share me with him, or should we have our own game?  I envision you arriving at Kiel's place and taking charge of me and taking me away... does that makes sense?  Or any way you want to do it!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 08:12:04 AM »
i am looking again for someone who want to play rough with me.  See my entry last year, and search under "shyslave" to see the stories i have started and/or played.

Offline DarkestDreams

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 03:58:53 PM »
I'd be interested in expanding my horizons...would this be a new storyline or the continuation of your old, Lady? I'm not very experienced in RPing this particular taste but my dark side has been screaming to be let out..what would be your limits?

If you feel more comfortable PMing me, feel free too.

~Erik