You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 01:08:56 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Till Beth Do Us Apart (M x F)  (Read 136 times)

Offline HighLanderTopic starter

• Immortal
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • There can be only One!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Till Beth Do Us Apart (M x F)
« on: February 13, 2021, 08:27:25 pm »
Hello all,

I'd like to find a partner to collaborate with me on a modern day plot.

Rules:
  • Please PM me with your ideas and suggestions. I don’t bite – that hard.
  • I welcome new and experienced writers alike – we all start someplace, and often it’s at the beginning.
  • Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you would like to collaborate on characters and plots. I am easy to work with, and fun too, might I add!
  • I’d like there to be enough build-up, anticipation, character development, and storytelling, as much as there will be sex, romance, lust, teasing, and more. Think longer-term plots and arcs over short term smut.
  • 50/50 story/smut - but that's not a hard limit. The sex needs to fit into the plot.

Characters:

My Character - Kevin -  A middle-aged man, with a successful business and a beautiful wife named Sarah. Life has been great for the two of them, and so has the sex. But, as of lately, Sarah has decided to take on more responsibility at the company that she works for and has been travelling quite often. At first, this was not that bad but before long the long draughts of sex due to her frequent out-of-town trips has Kevin on edge. He has on more than one occasion thought about the slim chance that Sarah might be having an affair. Even on the days that she is home, she is busy with her work and hardly has time for any intimacy.

Plot twist - Things get interesting when your character shows up at MC's house, unannounced. I'd like you and I to flesh out the details together.

Your character, Beth - pick from any of the following:

Sarah's mom – a controlling matriarch of YC's family. She thought less of MC when MC and Sarah were dating, since she felt I was not good enough for her oldest daughter. It was only after MC's business took of that she reluctantly accepted MC into the family. Often trying to tell Sarah how to live her life, her mom fits the typical MILF persona.

Sarah's sister - a happy-go-lucky freshman in college, she is a cock tease. She knows she is a hottie and knows how to get her way. Often called the problem child in the family, she always found a way to get out of trouble. She's seen the way I look at her, on more than one occasion, and has no qualms walking around in the skimpiest of clothing to see if I'm still staring at her perfect ass. 

Sarah's best friend - with all the right curves in all the right places, she is Sarah's childhood BFF and maid of honor. On her second marriage, she is known to be rather fast with the men in her life. And even more flirtatious with the men of others. She tried to "test" MC's faith to Sarah at the wedding day by trying to convince me to make love to her in our honeymoon suite before Sarah.

Chose who you would like to play as and PM me so that we can work on the plot together.