You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 05:54:08 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Adulting
How did you do today?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wizard bitch ( futa femslash )  (Read 90 times)

Offline DhiTopic starter

Wizard bitch ( futa femslash )
« on: February 12, 2021, 09:01:23 pm »
Taken, thank you!
Set sail for summer safari on the Isle of Dread! I'm looking for a writing partner to take the role of a preppy academy brat, a novice in the wizarding world, about to get in over her head both in terms of danger and sexual appetites.

Your wizard has booked passage with pirates crossing the Sea of Dread, a crew of bronzed and tattooed futa women old enough to know better. The captain and a couple of her fiercest swashbucklers will accompany your wizard through the native tribes, beyond the fifty foot wall into lost world jungles, to the ancient city lost deep within.

The pirate captain's only price- and this is absolutely non-negotiable- is your wizard's body for whatever purpose she may deem necessary on the journey. And she will have plenty of use for a young wizard, from keeping the crew loyal, to bribing the local tribeswomen, to observing the mating habits of the local monsters.

The Isle of Dread is among the most famous Dungeons & Dragons adventures, a wilderness sandbox for us to romp around in. I'd like to share the burden of the adventure, NPCs and monsters with my writing partner.

Please be okay with age difference, cum diet, butt stuff, sex with bestial monsters, and some mud. I am big on erotic distress. If you would like your wizard gal to have a wang as well, go for it!

Does this sound like fun? Check out my O&Os, and drop me a line with your ideas.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 01:29:05 am by Dhi »