You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 26, 2021, 12:38:20 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stuck as a human. F Looking for M or F for a fantasy shapeshifting story.  (Read 107 times)

Offline elfowlTopic starter

Somewhere in a fantasy setting
One day out in the woods Your Character finds a young woman, unconscious, and with an arrow stuck in her side.  You take her home and treat her wounds, nothing the arrowhead likely contained poison, and treating her for poison as well.  Once she wakes up, it turns out that this woman isn't actually an elf/human, but a dragoness, shapeshifted, into and now stuck as, a "lesser" race.  Until the poison wears off, she must get used to her new body, its limitations and weaknesses, and all of the pleasures that it can bring.  She owes you a life debt, and even after her true form is returned, she will gratefully honor what you have done for her, but while she is grateful, she is still a prideful and powerful magical creature.

I'm looking to play the dragoness with any partner.  I'm happy to play this with anyone playing any kind of character, male female, or something in between.  I would like to explore the idea, and am open to the idea of exploring any kinks you may want to include, as long as they don't conflict with my O/Os   ;D

The idea could involve bondage and dominance and submission elements, though it's unlikely that my character would be willing to be dominant or submissive, for longer than a few hours of sex and pleasure.

Let me know if this idea appeals to you, or if tehre's any changes you'd like to make, and I'd be more than happy to talk through them with you.  Thank you for your time, and attention.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 05:04:41 pm by elfowl »