You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 04:35:12 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A wondrous multiverse of endless possibilities [Male seeking Female]  (Read 698 times)

Offline AhugiTopic starter

• Corrupted by Sin
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Treat yourself like you treat others.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Currently looking for 1-2 Stories

What I offer:

Post length: 500-1000+ Words || Tense: Past tense, third person
Frequency: Multiple posts per day. Usually aiming for at least 2-3 posts.

The Writer and his Creations:

Preferred settings: Pretty much everything as long as there are fantasy elements. Magic, other fun abilities, non-human races. I am comfortable with non-fantasy RP too, but playing a standard human in a standard world is usually not my cup of tea. Medieval and Modern are on top of the list with everything else being at second place.

Characters: Mine are usually a little edgy, clumsy, flawed and can range from caring to possessive, when romantic feelings are involved.
Main Character will always be male, secondary and NPCs are more flexible.

Writing focus: Most of my posts consist of inner monologue and emotions. I enjoy throwing characters right into some shit at pretty much every chance I get and love romance as much as I love drama. Balanced combat is something I have issues with, so usually I try to make the main characters working together as good or evil force.

Darker settings are heavily preferred and conflict between the main characters is pretty much mandatory. Not all the time, but sprinkle some issues and arguments here and there and a Roleplay quickly becomes more alive.

Story vs. Smut:

Story first: A plot-twist, conflict, and drama riddled Story RP with lots of humor, teasing, banter, flirting and generous sprinkles of smut are preferred.

Sex second: Sex driven RPs, are often pretty dark. BDSM, Dub(non)-Con and super messy. Those will not be played super regularly, as I have to be in the mood for so much smut.

Generally I enjoy my Roleplays to have both with a heavier focus on the story part.

Partner preferences:

I heavily enjoy giving feedback on posts, talking out new scenes or just randomly brainstorming, as well as some OOC chatter on the side. Bonding over a common hobby is a wonderful thing! My partner should be able to craft different worlds, settings and adventures along with me. Playing with a subby/switchy female, that can be equally strong and confident, and fragile and weak.

Writing example:

For anyone interested to see, how a post from me usually looks, enjoy reading!
Ash didn't get, why she had to threaten him again and again like he was a child about to do something stupid. Maybe that was just her personality. A demi god, who thought everyone else was was not important and probably not mature enough to understand things after the first try. This time though, he refused to be offended by it and just shrugged it off. He knew very well, that she was no one to try and play games with, so he'd not do that anymore and everything should be fine.

It wasn't exactly easy to make humanoid limbs taste good, but somehow he managed to make it work. Both limbs were first cut up into more manageable sizes, then seasoned with whatever the old residents had in stock. Ash really didn't know what he was doing, but after rubbing the meat with salt, pepper and other herbs, he found a solid iron skillet and put it down directly in the glowing fire. Once heated up, the flesh was cooking until she returned from her adventure to collect fire wood.

Every time, when she came back from one of the short trips, his head jerked around as if he was ready to unleash more magic her direction. By now his facial features had softened up and were moving again. Ash was clearly different, when they were alone. Not by a lot but it was much easier to spot emotions and sudden changes in voice and body language. By the time she was done with her task, he was almost done with his and eventually presented a wooden plate with a big chunk of meat. Bone marrow had liquefied in the heat and was now covering the pan along with a thick layer of melted fat. It didn't look very human anymore.

After both were done, it was time to eat and Ash dug in immediately. He didn't possess such an exquisite tongue and ate mostly everything. Someone who was more of a lone wanderer that wasn't constantly followed by fortune didn't care much about the quality of his food as long as it filled his stomach. Now it became obvious for what those teeth were for at least. No knife needed. Ash opened his maw, let his tongue drag across the cooked meat for a little taste test, gave things a nod and bit down. Razor sharp teeth cut easily through muscle fiber and skin, and showed clear imprints of his teeth. Chewing often wasn't necessary, so after just a few chews, he already swallowed the minced meat down and paused for a moment, agreeing to her statement of "Edible." Though he sounded a little more cheerful than her.

It only took him a couple minutes to finish his portion. When done, he put the still hot skillet to the side with the help of a towel to not burn himself and covered everything with another plate to at least try and keep things warm. There were still some chunks left, that could suffice as breakfast. Afterwards, he again had the pleasure to watch her undress.

Surely this woman didn't have anything to be ashamed about and obviously didn't care much about him observing her close to naked body. His body hurt, but he was more mentally exhausted. Now, that he didn't have to constantly watch out for everything anymore, he could finally, for the first time in over a week, relax a little again and felt a heaviness settling in, he didn't expect. Though he didn't act until being offered a place in the bed as well.

Though her offer was taken hesitantly. At first, he just watched. The bed wasn't exactly big. Smaller than the one he had at home. Could he even avoid skin contact in such a small bed? Did it even matter? Ash had a few more thoughts about this topic, he really didn't want to voice. Eventually, after a long sigh, he agreed with a nod and stood up. Looking down at himself, he sighed once more and slowly pulled his shirt over his head to let it drop to the floor, just like she did. "One moment." There was still rotten fruit in his hair, he had to get rid of first. After looking around, he found a small bucket filled with water and took the opportunity to walk outside in the icy weather, just wearing his pants, and gave himself a little shower. Only two minutes before coming back with wet hair and a few drops of water clinging to his pale torso with those red marks.

Once he felt clean-ish again, he pulled off his pants, revealing an equally cheap and not at all fancy looking underwear. More linen stuff, that was so thin, it was easy to spot, that there was more faint glowing beneath it. Now with just these shorts, she had a good view at almost all of his marks. Calves and thighs had some too, curved around the muscle in sets of four lines. The ones at his torso were already visible often enough. He was covered in head to toe in those lines. They weren't scars though. The injuries in his hands from slicing himself open were gone already, as if nothing had ever cut his body open There wasn't one single scar on his body, unless one mistook his marks for them.

After undressing, he looked over to the fire place. Ash could only guess how much would be needed to keep the room warm throughout the night and was pretty sure, this wasn't enough. Though he didn't want to accidentally burn the place to the ground and decided, that she would surely throw in a couple more logs when she'd get cold. Walking around the bed, he slid under the blanket on the other side and tried to keep some space between them. Not that easy with just one big blanket in a rather small bed. His body was like a furnace and immediately radiated heat all over the fabric. It would only take a couple minutes to heat up the whole bed to a comfortable temperature.

When everything fit, like he hoped, he turned to his back and tried getting comfortable with such big horns. Sleeping on the side was hard, so he usually tried to either sleep on his belly or in his back, with the latter being way easier. Staring at the ceiling, he got back to rubbing his pained hands with a pained expression. Eyes darting over to her from time to time. "This black shine your spells have. I like it.", he muttered. To him it felt weird being so nice to her, after she almost fucked him over so bad, but by now he didn't feel like she deserved to suffer. She held her word. At least he hoped so. It was weird being unable to feel any changes. With his spells that was easy. When something changed, he knew.

ON | OFFs for more details

Some special mentions regarding kinks and preferences:
None of these are mandatory!

Attention to features: If you have a tail, use it. If you have wings, use them. Give them properties and make them shift and change to fit a situation.

Accidents: The 'clumsy' I talked about. To me it feels much more real, when the characters just have bad luck or don't pay attention sometimes. Bonk into things, trip and fall, loose their pants while jumping from a tower into a pool. Small things, that can introduce laughs and smut scenes very easily.

Vulnerable: Everyone has weak spots, everyone looses their temper sometimes and everyone is just hurt over nothing. Also a little thing, that makes RP feel more real to me.

Fur and Fuzz: Furries, Scalies, Kemonomimis and similar things with non-human features are always at the top of the list. Cuddles are just intensified by animal-like behavior or touch.

Fetish Gear / Wear: Leather, Latex, Rubber. Boots, BDSM gear and dresses are always adored and you'll get even more attention for including these in any setting.

Cum: Can you ever have enough? I'm not complaining about realistic cumshot sizes, but I do like to go big and unless things get completely ridiculous I'm pretty comfortable with most.

Oral: Biggest Favorite next to the Fetish stuff. Giving and receiving. Preferably sloppy, messy and riddled with all sorts of lewd noises.

Addiction: If this is played out right, it can add a wonderful feeling of dependency. Obviously not a must, but I like making characters, that have addicting properties. Their blood, their cum, their smell or something entirely different. Desperation is also a tool to add drama!

Fur and Fuzz: Always adored. Humanoids with animal features, furries/scalies, mixtures of both. Only ferals I'm not the biggest fan of, unless it's sentient and can talk, or is an NPC pet.

Monster Girls: Look. Female monsters exist too. Some are hideous, some are extremely cute, all are lovable.

Filth and Gore: Generally I have very little limits regarding almost every Kink you can think of. In theory I only have an issue with strong body odor or lacking bodily hygiene. Though, I have to be in the mood for all the filthy stuff, so please make sure to ask, if you're interested to do some of those.

Hyper anything: Absolute no. I like big, but there is a very clear line between big and ridiculous/disproportionate. As long as things still look 'normal' I'm down, but if a character has to have a dick, longer than a leg or tits, that make up 50% of the characters body mass, it's no fun for me.

Ragdolls: Not at all a fan. If you want a character, that just reacts, moans and cries a little, please look elsewhere. This is horribly boring to me and will kill all of the fun. There is always something to do, to say or to think, even if it's just minor things, it's better than just playing along and not adding anything to the RP itself.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 03:29:32 pm by Ahugi »

• Corrupted by Sin
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: A wondrous multiverse of endless possibilities [Male seeking Female]
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 09:05:43 am »
Story-Driven Ideas

All of the ideas below (including the following posts) are just that. Ideas. Nothing is set in stone and everything can be changed. It's mostly about the core idea and not about the whole set up. That can be worked out with the right partner.

Your own Slime pet!
You're casually strolling through the forest and somehow stumble upon a little blob of goo. It looks like a small puddle of liquid tar, but smells way more pleasant. It sparks your curiosity and you decide to give it a poke with a stick. It jiggles and starts sliding away, trying to hide. Upon closer inspection, you find out, it's actually a living being, as purple glowing eyes flutter open, that look at you with curiosity, starting to mimic smaller motions. It's a sentient being!
After deciding to investigate further, the two of you grow fond of each other and you decide to take it home. Over time you learn how to care for it, see it grow and find out, that is a lot more than you initially expected. It's able to communicate with you, and has its own personality and quirks. It even comes with its own set of unique abilities, that could be super helpful for your future plans.

[Currently taken]

The Amulet of Oros
A pendant with a pitch black stone embedded into it. Small, elegant, delicate. It randomly appears all over the world. Sometimes it is found in a store with its owner having no idea who it came from, sometimes found on the road or secret treasury chambers in ancient ruins. Sometimes it simply appears in a random drawer of some random furniture. It seems like any regular object, but it emits this aura, that makes others want to wear it. Keep it. The little stone is part of something much bigger and much stronger. An eldritch being that loves to warp the world around its wearer to its liking. A being of chaos and destruction. It may start by doing minuscule changes but soon its wearer won't be able to differentiate between reality and imagination. It won't stop until it broke them and made them submit to it, turning them into a loyal worshiper, that does everything, it wants and carries out its will into their worlds until they destroy themselves or get destroyed, then looks for the next wearer.

Uprising of the beasts
The world is a grim place. Vampires, werewolfs, fey creatures, anthropomorphic beings and more live amongst humans. They're seen as beasts and dangerous, so they hide and endure being mistreated by the humans. All those different beings are in fights with the other races on top, so there is total chaos and everyone is loosing. But there is hope. Two creatures find themselves in a troublesome situation and manage to break free. They decide it's time to end the reign of the humans. Unite the beasts, make allies and fight a war against the humans. Either to bring peace and let everyone live under acceptable conditions, or to destroy humanity and rule over the world like they always were destined to.

Reborn in Fire
A phoenix is an interesting creature. Many think they're immortal. That they live their life, then go up in flames and rise from their ashes to start anew. That's technically correct, but there are ways to kill a Phoenix for good. The biggest misconception is, that they are birds.

Phoenixes are very rare. Everyone knows about them, but very few actually know the truth. They are humanoid. Look like a normal human being with firey red hair. They live roughly 80-100 years before growing too old and dying like people think. With every year of their life they grow stronger and get better control over their abilities until they become too strong and set themselves ablaze. It takes about a day until the ashes of the old phoenix grow into the next one. A young boy or girl, that has no recollection of their past lives until they reach maturity and start being able to grasp their powers.

I'm looking to play one of those. Either paired with another phoenix or a random other partner. Setting and plot are flexible.

Unlikely Survival
The world has changed. A lot. Some years back there was this one event, that turned everything to shit. Cities were eradicated, whole nations wiped out and the world has gotten hostile. Everyone could be your friend or, more likely, your enemy. Equipment, shelter, food and safety are are but very sought after. I've seen men kill each other over a few bottles of water. Sometimes less. Back then everything was easy. Sitting at your PC and chatting with strangers in other countries, even continents. We were never worried about food, water or other basic needs. The worst you had to fear were a few thugs, easily avoided by acting crazy or even changing the side of the road.
Today there are slavers, gangs, lone wolfs and a few excluded places, that are deemed a safe haven, but very hard to reach. There are wild beasts and resources are scarce. You have to be lucky and always on the edge to survive here. Even more skills to live comfortably.

A fitting pandemic, a war or some natural catastrophe destroyed the world to 'Fallout' levels. (The only game of this style I'm familiar with currently). Preferably with some race thing going on. Furs/Fur-like and/or supernatural beings included. Either in a modern-ish time setting or with more advanced, yet rare technology. I'm looking for a high focus on the dangers of such a world, possible groups and gangs to either help or avoid. Maybe even destroy.

You're a god now
You have died. The end. That bright light at the end of the tunnel comes around as your life flashes by. It's time to find out for yourself what comes after death. What comes when you reach that light. So you decide to find out. Nothing to loose now anyway, right? One brave step and light engulfs you fully.

Your eyes flutter open and you wake up on some oasis. Maybe just a random very healthy place of land. You look down on yourself but you don't have a body. You're just floating energy. There is still memory of your past life and you ask yourself, is this heaven? Or a very pretty hell? Maybe something entirely different? Suddenly there is a voice you can hear coming from everywhere around you.

"You're a god now."

Before you can ask yourself, if that's a joke, you get the answer. Before you can ask yourself what that means, you get the answer. You're a god now. Amongst many, many other gods your life is now in your hands. Yours and that of many others, that may choose to believe in you. You can decide if you want your own planet or rule with others over one and compete against them. Either way you'll meet other gods and can decide what to make of the bonds you choose to form or not form. The world is your toy now and you can make it bloom or destroy it entirely.

What lurks below

I am terrified of just the thought of this. Scouting for the fitting imagery wasn't a cake walk, just so you know!
That's also why I am looking for something like this. Under water horror. Regular spoopy water cratures, made up ones, merfolk and creepy crawlies that lurk right under the surface or deep, deep down. This idea is not quite thought out yet, but I want the shivers, regardless of who does what and what happens between my and your character(s).
Still under W.I.P. Feel free to poke about this anyway. 

Wait. You're my pet!?
This setting is pretty easy. A pet owner comes home one day and finds out, that their pet has turned into an anthropomorphic version of it. Lots of ways this can go and all of them are up for discussion. I'm fine with playing the pet or the owner!

[Currently craving]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 11:34:00 pm by Ahugi »

• Corrupted by Sin
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 09:14:46 am »
Smut-Driven Ideas

Conditioning and Corruption
Regular peasant, high ranking politician or soldier with friends and a mostly normal life is about to have their world shattered. Without even noticing, they end up being hopelessly addicted to their mate, friend or superior. Bit by bit they are corrupted and forcibly conditioned to become exactly like their new Master/Owner wants. Things start out by subtle hints and gentle force, but soon become more and more extreme.

Unbreak the broken
There are so many stories of women getting kidnapped, enslaved and turned from normal, happy women into obedient slaves, toys and tools for pleasure. They're conditioned,  abused, brain-washed and raped until they break and accept their place. They become worthless sluts and love it. They beg for punishment and want only one thing. Please their master or mistress.

One day, one of those women falls in the hands of a man, who is unlike most. Many men would gladly take this woman and bring her home to become their slave, toy or tool for pleasure. Not this one though. He starts by doing the same. Adopts her, takes her home and turns part of his home into just the right place for such a broken mind. He treats her just like anyone else would, because he knows, that it's the most comfortable for them. But bit by bit, he changes their environment. Instead of in a small cage, they get to sleep on a pillow next to his bed. Instead of punishing them with a whip, that could tear their flesh off their bones, they just get spanked by a paddle or even a bare hand. Instead of dog food, they get his leftovers. Instead of being rewarded with a facial, they get headpats.

The more time he spends with his slave, the more he turns her back into something better. Something that can live a normal live, go to work and enjoy all those things, that she could've potentially enjoyed before being turned into a depraved slut.

Wait. You're my pet!?
This setting is pretty easy. A pet owner comes home one day and finds out, that their pet has turned into an anthropomorphic version of it. Lots of ways this can go and all of them are up for discussion. I'm fine with playing the pet or the owner!

Since I'm cool with doing this as a smut driven, I'll post it here as well!

[Currently craving]

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 11:34:58 pm by Ahugi »

• Corrupted by Sin
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 03:48:22 pm »
Setting specific Ideas

Genesis Orbital Space Complex IV (GOSC IV)
GOSC-IV was a device born of mankind's hubris - it was larger than necessary, designed with reception and entertainment in mind, as the distance into the edges of known space meant a solid trade hub at the dark edges of the galaxy.  The majority of the station rotated around the central-section that provided the lighter-than-average gravitational pull for the station.  There were thirty-some level total, for each of the thirty races that participated in the year of launch (who contributed funding, of course).  There were levels specific to engineering and maintenance, food, docking - both to impress visitors, and for more mundane functions - and the remaining in-between of stylish rooms, suspension chambers, entertainment centers, communication, and the bridge.  It was a marvel of design and beauty at the time.

Because parts of it had been designed at different locations and assembled in space at its current location, and for reasons still unknown the designers continued suffering some unfortunately-timed fates, the parts did not all quite fit together - rooms in different places, every now and then a maintenance tunnel that ended into nowhere, windows that were permanently or partially blocked by other structures.  There were over four hundred passengers locked in stasis while the trip to orbit a large dwarf star Wolf-359 occurred, with three officers three taking shifts awake/asleep (using up their lifetimes) in order to ensure someone was awake in case of emergency.  The station was collapsed at this point - but compacted for ease of travel and stocked with the remaining tools to expand and build-out to its full size once arrival was complete.

It began when the passengers awoke from stasis to find the ship had been on autopilot for near the three hundred years it had taken to move the ship - far longer than was expected.  They had achieved their orbit, which was good news.  The three officers who were supposed to take turns on shifts guiding them were a less positive point.  They hung from cables, fashioned poorly into nooses, one beside the other in the large windowed, multi-storied reception chamber.  From all visual clues, documentation, and records, they hung themselves not two weeks from leaving Earth orbit.  All three of them, at the same time, when only one should have been awake.  It was ruled a suicide, brought on by space paranoia and group fear.  They were cut down, mourned, and life moved on - the station, after all, needed to unfold itself and make ready to actually function.

Now, the station sits, mostly dark.  And completely empty.  It orbits on AI auto-pilot, and there is visible decay to the outside of certain sections of the ship.  It does not seem to be in any threat of falling, the gyro is active, and there are intermittent electronic readings leaving the ship (life support, electronic processes, orbital readjustments, etc.).  Including the only one that matters - an automated and emotionless robotic-toned warning, repeating every 13 Earth hours at the same time on all channels:
"Quarantine enacted on GOSC-IV space station.  Do not dock, do not approach.  Contact channel 34-6Alpha.  Repeat; Quarantine enacted; do not approach, contact channel 34-6Alpha."

Following this, a recorded message.  Same channel, tagged on to the end of the prior message like an afterthought, but an actual human voice - disturbed, out of breath, and shaking - almost a rushed whisper with a clear edge of fear in it.

"This is not an S.O.S.  This is a warning.  Do not - repeat - DO NOT board the GOSC-IV."

[Sci-Fi | Horror]

It's supposed to hurt
Modern times supply such a wide array of tools for basically anything one could ever imagine. Back then people were simply forced to endure a lot of pain or see their family die in front of them to get information from someone. Now people work with drugs and computers to be much more efficient. Of course the 'old school' techniques are still used. Both in combination make the worst kind of torture in the right hands. No one really knows how people even get a job like this. Or find their profession in the first place. Probably raised to be immune to any kind of cruel sight. Probably tortured themselves or at least mentally scarred to find fun in causing pain.

Well, that was what I always thought. But it's much easier, when you know where to look. The depths of the dark web are a lot more interesting (and gruesome) than I could ever imagine. After a lot of randomly clicking through websites and browsing links, that only the worst criminals should have access to, I found something that somehow flipped a switch in my head. There was always this.. weird urge to hurt people. I wanted to see their pain and their fear. Even regarding sex I always had this focus on trying to hurt my partner. Not to a degree of desperation and tears, but.. you know. So you can imagine how excited I was, when I found this website.

It is so easy. There is an array of pictures. Men, women, even children. A short backstory to them and a price. You can pay someone to go to random locations and do with those people whatever you want. It reminds me a little bit of that movie. Hostel. Yeah, sure. It's illegal as fuck, but the past two months since I stumbled upon that website I couldn't think of anything else. I'm not very experienced with torture. At all. And still I want to give it a shot. They even advertise prices for those, who are really passionate. If I work may way up and do a good job, I could be the one that's payed and hurt someone. Maybe I should give it a try. Just to see if it's really for me. If not I at least tried it. Pretty sure seeing all the gore doesn't phase me. I've seen bad shit already.

Tomorrow I'll sign up and pick someone, that doesn't have any family, that could miss them. Maybe I even find a woman. Their screams and cries are so much sweeter than those of a man.

[Modern | Torture]

Things will be added bit by bit. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested and we work something out.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 06:38:54 pm by Ahugi »

Offline x3yugimutoux3

• Goddess
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Locked somewhere in Kalosis. Idk it's been about 11,000 years since I last got out...
  • The strongest steel is forged by the fires of hell
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 01:48:43 am »
Curious as to whether you have any fandoms you like

• Corrupted by Sin
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 02:58:52 pm »
Quote from:  x3yugimutoux3
Curious as to whether you have any fandoms you like

Not reeeaaally. There is some interesting content out there and of course I have a liking for certain video game or movie characters, but generally try to stay away from their worlds and try to make my own stuff. Mostly because there is not a lot of worlds I'm familiar enough with to fiddle around with.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 09:45:57 pm by Ahugi »

• Corrupted by Sin
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 03:58:20 pm »
Update:

Story added: Story Driven = Unlikely survival; Dystopian with Fantasy elements.
Story added: Story Driven = You're a god now; Fantasy elements, open setting.

• Corrupted by Sin
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 03:11:03 am »
Update:

Story added: Story Driven = What lurks below; Creepy under water adventures.
Story added: Story Driven || Smut Driven = Wait. You're my pet?!;  Modern, Furries.