You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 02, 2021, 11:23:22 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not so much a plot, but a craving (M4F, Bon-Ex)  (Read 73 times)

Offline GoogleTopic starter

Not so much a plot, but a craving (M4F, Bon-Ex)
« on: February 01, 2021, 07:40:38 am »
First and foremost, this craving is not necessarily for everyone, it is a bit of a fetish/kink based desire but there are some people who won't be ok with it. That being said... there is an absolute line between fantasy and reality. This falls into the fantasy, it has no bearing on how anyone should behave in real life...

That being said...

I am looking for Orientation Play as the major focus of a story. The exact plot isn't something that I have a single solid idea for (though I can happily provide a few different half formed ideas if you are curious), but the major focus would be a woman who doesn't feel any attraction towards men, who identifies as a lesbian and has for as long as she can remember... having a sexual encounter with a man... perhaps even multiple encounters.

Now, how this comes to pass is entirely open for negotiation, perhaps a moment of curiosity leads to a drunken encounter with a man at a bar... or perhaps she is lured into a place where she can be taken advantage of, used and abused by a man who cares nothing for her preferences.

The setting, the plot, the pairings, all are entirely up for negotiation in this potential story but... I don't want you to think I am going to bring nothing to the table in terms of ideas. Below you you find links to my two other active request threads. Take a look, get a feel for what I like to write and what ideas I might have... or come to me with entirely original ideas of your own. I can't wait to hear from you...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=326392.msg15719903#msg15719903

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=326254.msg15718677#msg15718677