You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:13:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Crank 2: High Voltage  (Read 524 times)

Offline RubySlippersTopic starter

Crank 2: High Voltage
« on: March 21, 2009, 05:45:13 AM »
Ok I loved the first movie and since this IS a sequal am curious how the man survived falling from a helicopter, full of the Chinese Shit, smashed off a car flying up many yards then landing on the street. This smells like a fun classic bad movie, grindhouse sort of survivale moment.

Here is the movie description on Yahoo:

Chev Chelios faces a Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep working.

From the trailer he has to grab power lines and the like to recharge as he kicks but the more action he does the more juice he needs. I'm kind of eager to see this one. It sounds so stupid like the first one its going to be a great movie.

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Crank 2: High Voltage
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »
I think maybe the just are doing like an alternate version really. There's no way anyone lives through a fall like that without a parachute.

Offline RubySlippersTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 07:14:10 PM »
No the director and writer was clear its a sequel taking place after the last movie ended. Some speculation the junk in his system kept him alive with his "indestructibel heart" and after the Chinese mob boss gives him a treatment takes his heart replacing it with a battery poowered one. That he has to charge up creatively when it runs low.

I know sounds untterly unlikely but face it the last one was hardly plausible, its going to be fun to see houw he survive though.
 :D

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »
I still need to see Transporter 3. So I can wait.

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »
Wait, this is a SEQUAL?  When was the original?  And...  Where can I find information on it?

Offline luna146

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 08:15:05 PM »
I saw the orginal and thought it was pretty good. I was pretty shocked when I heard that they were making another one. If this one is seccessful then we could expect more of Jason taking abuse in the future. Looks interesting though.

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 09:56:44 PM »
I enjoyed the first Crank only because of the sex scene in Chinatown.

-Nods-

Offline saturnschild

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »
I have only seen the sex scene in the first one, I have unsuccessfully seen the whole movie. And yes Transporter 3 is movie I must see.

Offline GrinningHound

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 08:16:52 PM »
I thought it was retahded when he lived too, but I guess it makes another zany movie.

Transporter 3 isn't as good as 1 (or 2) but it's pretty boss.

"I'm guessing you're not the smart one."
"I'm the big one."

Win.