You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 10, 2021, 07:39:42 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [M looking for Female characters] a Mass Effect Role.  (Read 100 times)

Offline ArishokTopic starter

[M looking for Female characters] a Mass Effect Role.
« on: January 28, 2021, 06:23:14 am »
Hello there!

I'm Looking for a Mass Effect scene Ideally, I would like a female who can play as one of the following races, Human, Asari, Turian, Drell, or Quarian. This role is set in a Mass Effect world where the reaper war never happened or at a state where the ‘destruction’ ending was picked. I’d like a healthy mix of both sex and plot which will include some action, espionage, stakeouts and everything in between. While I have a premise in mind, I am totally open to making changes that you think might spice up the role. Thanks for having a read and I hope to hear from you soon!

Character Bio
Name: Drutis Albilus

Race: Turian

Class: Vanguard

Home: Citadel

Born: Palaven

Appearance: Like most Turians Drutis’ face is decorated with intricate markings his dark black carapace was marked with simple white lines along his mandibles and through the middle of his face spotting just before his mouth. Possibly the most unique feature of Drutis’ appearance would have to be his crest one of his long horns was missing snapped off during a particularly nasty bout with a Krogan, he also had other scars all over his body though none quite as noticeable.

Personality: Drutis is a bit of a thrill-seeker preferring to act alone though he still understood the importance of a teammate or a squad when it was necessary, he was still a Turian after all. Since becoming a spectre Drutis longed for something that could cement himself in the annals of history such desires turned him into something of a risk-taker earning quite a few battle scars.

Spectre's Don't Need Partners!
Drutis wasn’t happy the council insisted that he needed a partner, or more specifically a pilot, to help him during his next assignment he would have refused but he was already on thin ice with them so he thought it best to keep his mandibles shut. Sitting on a cargo box he let out a sigh bad enough he was being stuck with some unknown partner but he didn’t even know if they were a spectre or not all he knew was they were apparently sufficiently qualified. Letting out a sigh, which with his flanging voice, might have surprised a passer-by Drutis decided to perform one final check of his gear. First his shotgun an M-22 Eviscerator he nodded satisfied that the weapon was to his liking putting it away he then checked his pistol, an M-6 Carnifex, again he nodded new knew they would be in perfect condition Drutis was just anal about this stuff. Checking the time, he let out a groan when barely 5 minutes had passed, he was sure it had been at least half an hour, “spirits I need a drink.”

Thanks for reading! PM if you're interested.