You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 11:29:13 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Adulting
How did you do today?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [M looking for Feminine characters] Fantasy Roles Come Have a Look.  (Read 113 times)

Offline ArishokTopic starter

Alright got a few ideas here I may add more down the line but for now I have two ideas I am looking for female or feminine male characters but I don’t care the actual gender of my partner. I am open to suggestions if you’re interested but you’d like to change something. I'm looking for someone that can write like a paragraph per post please PM me if you are at all interested in either role or perhaps have some suggestions to make the role more to your liking.

Idea 1: Demon Corruption

The church had become concerned regarding the rumours of demons being spotted on the border of the holy land such blasphemous actions could not be forgiven and had to be handled as soon as possible. The task fell to the Holy Knights a group of highly trained warriors who lived to dispose of any member of the demon lord’s army. Your character was one such Knight the youngest member in generations eager to prove yourself after being given this seemingly simple task as your first real job.

Ok from this role what I am really looking for is corruption and mind break however some other kinks I’d like to incorporate, though they aren’t necessary, include netorare/cuckolding, impregnation and body mods (including tattoos, piercings, branding and even race swapping).

Idea 2: Peace Talks

The Endless War had earned such a name after it’s 200th year of constant battle it had reached it’s 300th year and finally it seemed like it was close to ending the King and the orc High Chief had agreed to a meeting with the intention to, at least, organise a ceasefire. It was decided that the elves would host the peace talks their neutral status meant they wouldn’t feel a bias for either party. The room was tense at one end your father the king surrounded by his generals and at the other the Orc High Chief and his own warriors.

I am fairly open to how this role goes I have envisioned it as a romantic role where I play an Orc soldier that is paired with you to ensure the peace agreement. I have also seen this role as being a trap the Orcs have organised, with the elves help, ending with you being captured and given to the High Chief as the newest member of his harem.