You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 04:06:37 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for supernatural/control/transformation/tg, (LF any)  (Read 753 times)

Offline fireiceTopic starter

Looking for supernatural/control/transformation/tg, (LF any)
« on: January 16, 2021, 03:10:59 pm »
I am looking for someone who might be interested in trying any scene that contains one or more of the below themes.

For most scenes I prefer playing a female character, but it's not a fast-and-hard rule. I enjoy interactions between characters, meaning I would usually prefer the scene to have two 'main' protagonists. Other NPCs can be emitted as well, though, if the scene calls for it. However, if someone is interested in a solo GM-and-player type game, that might also work.

My RP interests

Of specific interests are themes of:
  • Transformation - dealing with some change to yourself, physical or otherwise
  • Romance - sometimes it's fun just to explore a cute relationship between two people. I am open to different types of pairings
  • Reality bending - different times, places, and realities, and how they might affect us.
  • Modern magic/Urban Fantasy - 'reality with a twist' is something I find especially relatable
  • Sci-fi
  • Mind and/or body control
  • TG transformation/genderflip - (I have an older, dedicated, post with some potential scenes here)

My RP preferences

A little about my roleplay preferences
  • I prefer 2-3 medium length paragraphs per post, but sometimes the situation calls for something much longer or shorter. In any case, I try to match my paragraph length to that of my writing partner.
  • I usually post at least every day or two, often more, but sometimes less. RL is a harsh mistress.
  • Present or past tense, 3rd person (sometime 1st/2nd, when appropriate. It can add a certain flavor to the scene)
  • Communication is important! I love to discuss the scene and the details beforehand, and get feedback as the scene is ongoing.

Story Hooks

Some high-level ideas that I might be interested in discussing. Any of these can be fleshed out more if you have any interst.
  • Girl playing with some witchy-things summons demoness who she can't control.
    What does the demoness want? What power does she have over the girl? Will she try to possess her, work her magic on her, or perhaps affect those around her?
  • Two childhood friends - YC wished he/she could have a partner who is as close a friend as MC. MC might have similar thoughts or perhaps secretly wished MC and YC could be something more... A magic ring, a falling star, a mysterious stranger, grant both what they wished for.
  • MC cursed to be a genie is finally rescued from her lamp.
    Who was MC before the curse? Who found the lamp? What do they wish for? How would they use the beautiful genie?
  • Two friends mess with some device, either magical or high-tech, harmless/curious fun slowly turns into something more.
    In general, I like the idea of two friends somehow finding themselves in a situation where one has power over the other. This can include mind control, TG, and basically most other elements we might wish to add here.
  • Two friends meet for the first time after going to college for a year. MC used to be a tomboy, one of the guys, yet the experiences of college changed her, and YC and MC now have a chance to revaluate the way they see each other.
  • Sorcerer/Sorceress and apprentice. Perhaps the apprentice  is 'forced' to be such against her wishes, for example, as a punishment for trying to steal something from her urban magic shop.
    I can also imagine this to include M2F transformation or other transformations as part of said punishment
  • Body switch - a girl (sweet, innocent ad smart) and her teacher (male or female) find themselves in each other's body
    I imagine the switch happening in mid-class. How do they cope with their new situation? Do they train each other to be 'themselves'? Will they eventually get involved romantically?
  • Two friends, one either invents some tech or comes by some magic, experimenting on the other against their wishes with a nefarious end-goal (or perhaps they simply could not help themselves once they saw that it.. worked?)
  • I am also up to a simple sweet and romantic story where close two friends become closer.
    The pairing here can be M/F or F/F. Or even TG(M2F)/M or TG(M2F)/F
  • Two friends (or perhaps a couple on a date?) somehow get transported into some pocket realm, a parallel world, or a magical fairy land, where they find there things that change them forever.
    Are they physically changed? Perhaps they trade places? Do their wishes come true in the most twisted ways? Perhaps someone is toying with them, putting them in various humiliating situations for their own amusement?
  • The tried and true 'sucked into an RPG game'
    In this, however, I do not wish to turn in into an action-packed dungeon crawler with us as our characters, but rather focus on the relationship between our characters and perhaps also the metaphysics of the world

Fandoms

I usually don't like to play established characters even in existing fandoms, yet I might be interested in a story with OC pairings in any of the following settings, or a setting loosely based on them:
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • Harry Potter
  • Doctor Who
  • MCU
  • The Boys
  • Black Mirror - not really a fandom but can certainly be a point of inspiration
----

If any of the above themes interests you and you might want to discuss details, please message me.
My (short) O/O thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=307454.0
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 02:56:28 pm by fireice »

Offline fireiceTopic starter

Re: Looking for supernatural/control/transformation/tg, (LF any)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 03:49:26 pm »
Bump