You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 06:50:22 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Community (M looking for F, multiple characters, comedy)  (Read 126 times)

Offline yoboTopic starter

Community (M looking for F, multiple characters, comedy)
« on: December 28, 2020, 02:03:48 pm »
This idea is based on the TV-show Community. Community featured a quirky study group in an even quirkier community college. As you would expect, the study group got themselves into all kinds of humorous situations. What I am looking for here is someone who wants to create a version of this quirky community college and fill it with weird students and teachers. I am looking for someone who would enjoy writing somewhat outlandish storylines, where logic is something bendable. Of course, this version of Community will be a lot more adult-focused than the original.

I am looking for someone willing to play multiple characters, of all sexes, and who is willing to take on random NPCs when necessary. I am looking for proper stories here, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be smut aplenty as well. Other than that, someone who enjoys writing a bit of comedy and enjoys thinking way outside of the box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4W4L9TLJa8&ab_channel=SonyPicturesDVD