You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 24, 2021, 05:13:57 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Rest in Peace, OtakuStarchild

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Slave daughter, slave son (F for any)  (Read 233 times)

Offline Lady AdelleTopic starter

Slave daughter, slave son (F for any)
« on: December 10, 2020, 04:19:17 pm »
Looking for someone that would like to get into a story where an upper classy mother eventually ends up enslaving her own daughter (18+), or son (18+).

I had in mind this would happen gradually, perhaps after discovering a secret diary, or some secret private fantasy stories involving slavery. This leading to the mother going down a bit of a slippery slope and ending up with some serious slavery.

I imagine this story could start out sweet and consensual, although perhaps a bit reluctantly at times, but gradually more on to be something darker and more non-consensual as the slavery, rules, and overall strictness only seems to increase.

I'd like someone that's open to both hard and softer kinks and that doesn't mind some planning beforehand.

If this sounds fun at all, just give me a message and we can discuss it, I can then elaborate a bit on what I have in mind as well!