You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 22, 2021, 04:16:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to GM a couple of specific nc/ex ideas in a system roleplay  (Read 162 times)

Offline PixelatedPixieTopic starter

I am interested in trying to GM a couple of one on one (or potentially small group) games.  I tend to struggle with GMing, so am hoping to keep it simple and have ongoing input and feedback from the player(s).  I would also be interested in being player in either of these, if someone else wanted to be the GM.

If you are only interested in playing alone that is fine (that's why I posted it in this forum), but please let me know.  If you are interested in linking up (either permanently or off and on) with at most one other player, also please let me know.

With the exception of the Pathfinder idea I am only looking for female characters, though I don’t care what the player is.  The antagonists will be mainly male, so expect M/F (with you playing the F) content.  I want to include a high amount of smut, and it will be focused on non-consensual content, so you must be comfortable/interested in that.  There may be additional requirements for individual plots.

Please PM me if interested.

War Crimes

-System-
Star Wars Age of Rebellion or Star Wars Edge of the Empire or maybe Star Wars Force and Destiny

-Summary-
With the destruction of the second Death Star and the death of the Emperor the Empire has fallen into disarray.  The Rebellion, now branded the New Republic, continue to wage war against the Imperial Remnant.  In the power vacuum and chaos criminal elements have risen.

Taleucema, the capital city of Saleucami, has come under attack by a massive pirate fleet.  In orbit a salvaged Venator-class Star Destroyer acts as their flagship, while in the city of Taleucema a horde of ruffians, thugs, and worse run wild.  Unfortunately (your character) has been caught in the middle of it all.

-Plot-
I want to keep the plot reasonably simple at first, as I can struggle to get a game running.  So the initial plot will be a mix of survival, escape, and maybe investigation.  The city your character is in is being pillaged by pirates that seem to have no real central leadership.  There is scattered resistance, but in much of the city the pirates are free to loot, rape, and destroy.

-Smut-
I want to include at the very least the following:
Non-consensual involving alien species.
Multiple partners.
Humiliation such as skimpy or no clothes, collars and leash, and similar.

I potentially want to include, depending on your interest and dice rolls, the following:
Enslavement, at least for a period of time.

-Character-
My thought, though I am open to other ideas, is that your character is in the city on business and has a ship in the spaceport.  Their initial goal is likely to get to that ship and hope it is still in one piece. 

A secondary thought is that they might want to investigate what is going on, which I am not opposed to.

Environmental Disaster

-System-
Old World of Darkness: Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition with Changing Breeds.

-Summary-
In recent years a series of corporations have begin the development of a previously pristine area of the Pacific Northwest.  The forests have been clear cut, and the ground itself strip mined.  The government seems unwilling to regulate the operation of the corporations and ever increasing levels of toxins have been detected in the waterways and air of the region.

-Plot-
It is an investigation plot, how you go about it is up to you.  In the long term I might like to turn it into a corruption plot, but it would depend on how the rolls go.

-Smut-
Non-consensual/extreme sex involving Black Spiral Dancers (potentially in non-human forms) and Fomori (potentially rather grotesque forms).
Multiple partners.
Humiliation such as skimpy or no clothes, collars and leash, and similar.

I potentially want to include, depending on your interest and dice rolls, the following:
Corruption, as your character is twisted or possessed after being captured.
Pregnancy, and the consequences there-of (though not the birth). 

-Character-
I would want your character to be a Fera of some variety that fits, or maybe a Silent Strider.  They would mostly be operating alone though might encounter local garou on occasion. 

The Common Plight

-System-
Pathfinder 1E

-Summary-
In a world of magic and monsters the common people are always caught in the middle.  It is all well and good to want to conquer the world, but there are so many more pleasurable and insidious uses of power.

-Plot-
The plot I have in mind follows your character (or potentially has you playing the female victims) as he uses magic to commit various, preferably sexual, crimes.  The plot beyond that might include people getting revenge, or his long term goals as decided by you, but the day to day would be casting spells on barmaids, noblewomen, and heroines.

-Smut-
Non-consensual sex brought about by magic (or force). 

-Character-
I am looking either for a villainous male magic user, or a series of female characters. 

Ideally you would also be willing to control a couple of male NPCs if the situation called for it.