You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 29, 2022, 01:45:31 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Partner search  (Read 883 times)

Offline AveqeturaTopic starter

• BL Fan
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Thai BL Series Translator
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Partner search
« on: November 21, 2020, 11:45:19 am »
I'm looking for a partner for one or more role plays. It doesn't matter if my partner is a female or a male.

A few minimal things about me:
  • I don't know how many years of experience in rp I have, because they were not continuous;
    I like to communicate a lot with my partner;
    I can write around 200 words or more, depending on my condition and inspiration;
    I don't like to be abandoned in the middle of the role play;
    I don't like violence in a text, BDSM practices, erotic tools or something like that;
    I like romantic things, sweets;
    I like the relationship between two characters to evolve into intimate scenes;
    I like to find synonyms to describe the intimate parts of a body;
    I don't like vampire characters, ugly or hideous creatures;
    I can write a replay every day or even twice a day.

I am convinced that after long discussions between the partners, favorable compromises can be reached on both sides. Becauseā€¦ why not? ... Life is made of compromises.
I don't know that if  here someone heard about alternative universe called A/B/O universe (alpha and omega). If yes, maby I put my ideeas, if not i don't put anything. I prefer forum roleplaying (post by post), but if mature are not allowed, maby in private. I don't use discord or any social media.[/font][/size]

• BL Fan
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Partner search
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 03:19:22 pm »
I would like to add a few ideas.

M / M (A / B / O universe)
- an alpha alone has a car repair shop; one day, in front of his workshop, a damaged car is abandoned, and inside it is an injured omega; alpha takes care of the injured omega and a relationship is born between the two.
- a middle-class omega, who has a college / university scholarship, falls in love with his classmate, a rich alpha who thinks he has everyone at his feet.

M / M
- a junior student needs meditations in mathematics because he can't handle it and a senior offers to meditate on it; the two tease each other a lot, but realize that they have fallen in love with each other and take the next step in their relationship.

F / M
- a girl from a rich family is forced to marry a man as rich as her from another family as rich; her future husband is much older than she is and dies before coming to the altar on her wedding day; so that the other family - of the man - does not lose the agreement made, replaces the dead person with his younger brother; during the marriage, the two fall in love with each other.

M / M or F / M
- a person who is hunted falls in love with the person who hunts her.
- a person who paints, falls in love with the person who is his model for his painting.

• BL Fan
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 09:21:25 am »
Maybe it's not appropriate to look for a partner that doesn't work, so I'll say: if someone wants an rp partner, they can ask me because I'm willing to talk and listen to opinions.

And because the holidays are approaching, I would like to wish everyone a bright holiday, abundance, good health and all the good in the world.

• BL Fan
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 04:48:11 am »
Add ideas:

(A/B/O universe)
- an alpha and an omega meet accidentally and fall in love with each other;
- an alpha is an architect; he wants to design a house and needs an interior designer; meets an omega designer and the two collaborate on the alpha project; as they work together, the two fall in love and realize that they are soul mates;
- an omega enters without realizing the heat and is caught by a group of alpha who want to take advantage of him; in the gang is also an alpha that will jump to the aid of this omega, taking him under his protective wing; alpha rescues him from that gang and takes him to his home, where he helps him get through the heat; the two begin a relationship and fall in love.

General ideas (not F / F)
- a singer and a dancer both of them from the same band falls in love one with another;
- a girl is called to read her grandmother's will; in order to be in possession of the immense fortune left to her, she must renovate an inn, a mini-hotel or something similar; a mysterious man comes to her aid; that men is not interested in her fortune; the two work side by side and fall in love with each other;
- two rivals in the pastry shop, they have to make a team in a contest and they fall in love with each other;
- during a show, a ballerina suffers an accident that affects her career; after healing and recovering, the ballerina does not give up dancing and trains various dancers; she focuses on competitive dances; secretly wishes to take part in such a competition; the arrival of a talented dancer in her classes makes her to train him; the two train together and fall in love.