You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 07:22:48 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Matchmaker- Forced Feminization, Non-con, Dark  (Read 118 times)

Offline Emily sweetTopic starter

The Matchmaker- Forced Feminization, Non-con, Dark
« on: November 12, 2020, 04:01:50 pm »
She was well-paid and successful, living on a large, secluded estate, well off the beaten path. Yet, unlike most prosperous business owners these days, ‘Tetya’ Natalia Lovenko kept a low profile.  Her company had no social media presence.  It wasn’t listed on Yelp.  She didn’t make cheesy ads to be run on late night cable television. No, her business was conducted strictly by word of mouth.  And it was done discreetly as well.  No former client would volunteer Natalia’s services unless the prospect’s background had been thoroughly investigated. Yet, she was in high demand and her rich clients paid a small fortune for her services.

So…… What was this business that had made 40-something Russian woman so wealthy?  It was almost as old as civilization itself.  But no, Natalia wasn’t a madame or even a high-class call girl.  She was a matchmaker who was able to supply the ‘perfect’ bride for any client that had money enough to pay for one.  She didn’t care what the client looked like or what kinks they desired and given they had to pay for a mate, that generally meant they were neither good-looking or ‘normal.’ Male or female, it didn’t matter.

Now, with Natalia being Russian, one might assume she might somehow be involved with the ‘Russian Bride’ email scam, kidnapping scores of pretty young Eastern European women for transport to the country of their suitor but that wasn’t the case.  The woman was well-aware the scrutiny various international law enforcement agencies gave to that kind of human trafficking.  No….. Natalia had a different pool from which she drew. Teenage boys (obviously within E’s guidelines), with feminine features, who with the aid of hormones, proper diet and exercise could be transformed into the perfect ‘female’ bride.  Providing of course, the client wanted the ‘complete makeover.’  Needless to say, not all of them did.

This story is somewhat similar to another RP request I have, except it doesn’t have to be as extreme as my ‘Mother’s Revenge’ tale.  I would like it to be dark and non-con, but it could also graduate into a more dub-con story as the plot evolves.

I’m looking for someone to play Natalia while I play the poor unfortunate victim.  If you are interested, please be able to post a minimum of twice a week with several paragraphs.  We don’t need to write ‘Crime and Punishment’ but I do require some meat on the bone.  If you’re interested, please pm me.