You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 04:09:18 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Story idea  (Read 157 times)

Offline RainbowKirinTopic starter

Story idea
« on: November 05, 2020, 05:40:42 pm »
So, I’ve been craving this story idea for some time now, and I figured I’ll post it here to see if anyone might be interested in writing it with me. So, the idea is this my character (Probably male as that’s what I prefer to play) is abducted from earth and taken to another solar system or galaxy. I haven’t decided the exact reason for his abduction. Was he taken to be a slave? A pet? A specimen for an alien zoo? Some other reason? Scientific experiment? I have debated several ideas. Anyways, he eventually escapes from whomever captured him in the first place, and begin to search for a way back home. Two ideas come to mind after his escape

1. Escaping has made him a wanted man. Either because he was someone’s property and they want to get him back. Or merely escaping itself is a crime and the authorities are bond by law to hunt him down. It could even be a combination of both.

2. No one bats an eye at his escape. Maybe, it’s a part of the experiment. Bring species from other planets or galaxy and unleash them to see what happens.

Anyways, the story will start after his escape and he is trying to find his way back home. He has encountered and probably will encounter those whom will help him or hinder him. Some understand his desire to return home. Other think he should make a new home where he is or perhaps accept whatever role they might wish to thrust upon him.

And I might post this in the group section because I am perfectly cool with it being an one on one play or a group play.