You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 02:57:08 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for long term partner (Literate-MxM)  (Read 239 times)

Offline VelvetundergroundTopic starter

Searching for long term partner (Literate-MxM)
« on: November 02, 2020, 05:25:23 am »
Hello, thank you for stopping by! I’ll make this as quick as possible.

Who am I and what I’m seeking:
-I'm a very experienced roleplayer, new to the forum but in the roleplay world since many years, seeking for new partners to have some fun and entertain myself with.
-I'm a Literate-to-novella roleplayer and I can guarantee decent post length (not less than one thick, complete paragraph up to three, four five... depending on what you give me!), good grammar (although English is just my second language, but believe me, nobody ever complained) and very frequent posts (at least once a day.)
-I mostly roleplay on Discord (my favourite), but can do on KiK, google docs, and on site as well.
-I can play both male and female roles, but, for this particular one, I'd rather stick to a male character for personal reasons.
-I’m seeking for a literate partner, not minding the real gender but who would like to play a older and “dominant” male character for my young rebel.

What am I into?
Well, good question. I'm into many things, but with this post I'd rather stick to the following (in no particular order):
-Age gaps
-Discipline (British style. Including whipping, caning, punishments, spanking..)
-Dominance
-Impact play
-Bondage
-Orgasm Denial/Control
-Plugs

Please notice: whatever is not listed here, however, can be considered as I'm pretty open minded.

Now, as I said I have this particular idea in mind, my long time craving, involving a young man age 20-25(MC) and al older one age 40 and above(YC).. For more details message me and I'll gladly chat with you about it. I like to discuss plots and roles with my partners, I'm pretty friendly! :)
Message me if you want to know more, I'm open to listen to your ideas as well!
For now thank you for your time!

Offline VelvetundergroundTopic starter

Re: Searching for long term partner (Literate-MxM)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 01:50:00 pm »
Bump?