You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 25, 2021, 11:01:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"We are adopting policies regarding misinformation and fascism."
Please Read, and stay safe.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My crush is my...MOM?! [fxm]  (Read 139 times)

Offline ChiTopic starter

• Nobody's anything. Nothing special. Merely a shadow of what I see around me.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Jedi on the streets, Sith between the sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
My crush is my...MOM?! [fxm]
« on: October 27, 2020, 12:05:56 PM »
This could be a fun little story with the right partner.

The premise is a high school student has a crush on the new English teacher. What neither of them knows is that she is in fact his birth mother. She's flattered by his attempts at flirting and thinks he's a cute kid but is firm about the rules and the risk to both of their futures.

He's tenacious but doesn't want to get his favorite teacher in trouble, though he still tries to flirt if they're alone. She does think it's cute until she starts noticing little tics and quirks about him that reminds her of the boy that got her pregnant... could it be? NO!

While she's recognizing things in him, he suddenly sees her do something he's done all his life and never understood why or where it came from.

Do they get romantically entwined? Does something bring them together? Does her dirty little secret bring her life down around her? Does it ruin any chance of a relationship with her son?

Stay tuned, and watch the pilot episode coming soon!

My crush is my...MOM?!

Fridays at Nine!