You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 05:58:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: -- Closed --  (Read 129 times)

Offline Top CatTopic starter

-- Closed --
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:19:18 PM »
EDIT: I've already got more than enough partners on this. If you're still interested, maybe some other time.  ^-^

Hypnosis. Taking control of someone's mind and reshaping it. There's so many, MANY stories where it's fast, often immediate, and complete. The person being hypnotized becomes a living sex toy for the one hypnotizing them, their own will and personality becoming overwritten, or completely destroyed. That's not really that fun, is it? It's a one-shot at best.

So how do we make it more interesting? The answer should be obvious - the person being hypnotized has some willpower. Perhaps they've got some STRONG willpower, and have to be coaxed, little by little, into new ways of thinking. The writer for the hypnotized has control over how much they bend, and what commands are just pushing over the line too much. The hypnotist has to move carefully, pushing in just the right ways, at the right times.

So where do we go with this? Here's a few ideas, going from the mild and gentle, to the more extreme.

• A newly-married husband and wife are having problems in bed. He wants to try more extreme sexual adventures with her, and hypnosis becomes a solution.
  • An employer is interviewing a potential new-hire, and tries out some hypnosis to see how she really thinks about the company. She gets hired... and put to work.
  • An old favorite, a mischievous student (late high school/early college) needs some help from his teacher, and tricks her into being hypnotized. Once inside, he finds out that she's not exactly the person she presents to the class...

I am, of course, open to working with my partners to develop a story that's satisfying for us both.

Note: I'm just coming off a Summer break. I don't write well (or think well) when it's hot, so I'll need a little patience as we get going.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:35:01 PM by Top Cat »

Offline cinnaharmonia

Re: Slow mind-bending corruption (M seeking F, hypnosis/mind control)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 03:36:52 PM »
Hi there~

I like your idea, specifically the mischevious student hypnotizing the teacher. I've had a hankering to write a librarian. Would it be possible to give that a try? Maybe she's even the one who helps him find the book on hypnosis that he uses!